No rating

The French American School Of Miami

Private | PK-5

Living in South Miami

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $162,600. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,150.

Posted June 3, 2014

My son just finished the first year at the French American School and we can't say enough wonderful things about the caring staff and his absolutely fabulous teacher, Daniel!! My son entered school in August at three years old and did not speak a word of french. Ten months later, he is fluent! And neither my husband or I speak more than a few words in French. Through out the school year, the class went on several interesting field trips including the zoo, Pinecrest Gardens, a clay studio and a tour of Publix! My son thrived in this school and absolutely adores his teacher and the new friends he has made. :-)))

Posted March 21, 2014

The French American School of Miami is a wonderful tihjtknit school. The warm and acring environment fosters learning. The classes are small and the school feel like a family. Both my sons started without knowing a word of French and are both now fluent although we don't speak French at home. It really is one of the best kept secrets in Miami. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Posted October 20, 2013

The French American School of Miami is by far the best option if you want your kids to be educated as if they lived in France. They will become open minded, well rounded, and incredibly fluent in French. In 4th and 5th grade, they go through stuff American school only address during high school. My two kids (16 and 18) are what they thanks to Lena and her school.

Posted September 12, 2013

This school is absolutely wonderful. The teachers are European and administration really holds true to the French way. If you'd like your children to speak fluent French and be taught to view the world comment un francais, I can't recommend this place enough. Our son was treated very well by loving teachers and the only reason we had to leave was because we moved.

Posted August 31, 2011

best kept secret in Miami.......love this school. My daughter has been attending for two years and it is amazing, expensive but worth it.

Posted January 31, 2011

I had my children in this school for 8 years and cannot say enough about the experience. Intellectually, physically and in the arts, this school was wonderful. Culturally it is rich and diverse. The school is small and feels like a family. My kids went on to attend Ransom Everglades and they were well prepared and spoke French fluently, even though we do not speak any French at home. If you are interested in a school that provides it all, the French American School is for you.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 3%

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

6565 Southwest 57th Court