South Miami, FL

Posted September 07, 2013
I was part of the infinity program from kindergarten to 5th grade. The teachers are amazing, and they prepared me for FCAT and middle school. The art teacher helped me get into magnet programs, and the science experiments were crazy. I also liked the classes that were a mix of grades, I was with 5th graders in 4th grade. There were a lot of clubs for an elementary school, like FFEA, News Crew, Art Club, Chess Club and Band. The only thing I didn't like is the faculty and office staff; they were never very helpful to the younger kids. I would still recommend this school to any parents considering it!

Ludlam Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2013
This school has some great teachers. However, like any other school it has some not so good teachers. The administration is not very accomodating and does not return phone calls in a timely manner. I have also been less than impressed by the school's gifted program. There idea is more work at a faster pace, that is not gifted! The after school care program has been the most disappointing. The school website claims they have all different programs and activities from homework help, games, arts and crafts. That is a blatant lie. The after care teachers are very nice ladies but lack the ability to assist the students with their homework for the most part. The only games the kids play is the free for all that goes on in the cement slab called a playground.

Ludlam Elementary School 1

Posted December 18, 2012
Unless your child is in the GIFTED program this school and administratora are no good.

Posted December 17, 2012
my teacher is excellent. she is the best. she is probably the science geek of the school but is sweet loving and caring. she is the best and i love her

Posted September 29, 2009
Excellent school. Our daughter is in the infinity program and we could not be happier in any other public school.

Posted November 11, 2008
My child attends the Infinity program at Ludlam. It was tough getting her in this year with cutbacks and staffing delays, but well worth it. The Infinity program is like having a private school within a public school. My daughter has really excelled and has learned so much in just 3 months. I am very impressed with the curriculum, the teachers and the principal. The work is very hard, and she has a lot of homework, but she seems to be doing really well. Her report card came in with all E's!!! Way to go Ludlam. Parents should really consider this school when choosing a gifted program for their child. Excellent!

Ludlam Elementary School

Posted August 27, 2008
This school is excellent. I disagree with the rating 5. It's not fair at all. I wish the best to the new administrative staff.

Posted August 26, 2008
My children who are in 3rd grade love the teachers and the school. I have been pleasantly pleased as well. I only wish the police were still able to be there in the afternoon when I come to pick them up. This was a sad change that occurred this year.

Posted May 27, 2008

Ludlam Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2007
My son started kindergarden at ludlam and i am pleased to say his kindergarden teacher was excellent i could see her work in my son!

Ludlam Elementary School
6639 Southwest 74th Street, South Miami, FL  33143
Last modified Ludlam Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ludlam Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top