South Miami, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 07, 2013
I was part of the infinity program from kindergarten to 5th grade. The teachers are amazing, and they prepared me for FCAT and middle school. The art teacher helped me get into magnet programs, and the science experiments were crazy. I also liked the classes that were a mix of grades, I was with 5th graders in 4th grade. There were a lot of clubs for an elementary school, like FFEA, News Crew, Art Club, Chess Club and Band. The only thing I didn't like is the faculty and office staff; they were never very helpful to the younger kids. I would still recommend this school to any parents considering it!

Ludlam Elementary School 1

Posted December 18, 2012
Unless your child is in the GIFTED program this school and administratora are no good.

Posted December 17, 2012
my teacher is excellent. she is the best. she is probably the science geek of the school but is sweet loving and caring. she is the best and i love her

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted September 29, 2009
Excellent school. Our daughter is in the infinity program and we could not be happier in any other public school.

Ludlam Elementary School 3

Posted June 01, 2009

Ludlam Elementary School 3

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted November 11, 2008
My child attends the Infinity program at Ludlam. It was tough getting her in this year with cutbacks and staffing delays, but well worth it. The Infinity program is like having a private school within a public school. My daughter has really excelled and has learned so much in just 3 months. I am very impressed with the curriculum, the teachers and the principal. The work is very hard, and she has a lot of homework, but she seems to be doing really well. Her report card came in with all E's!!! Way to go Ludlam. Parents should really consider this school when choosing a gifted program for their child. Excellent!

Posted September 15, 2008

Ludlam Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
This school is excellent. I disagree with the rating 5. It's not fair at all. I wish the best to the new administrative staff.

Ludlam Elementary School
6639 Southwest 74th Street, South Miami, FL  33143
Last modified Ludlam Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ludlam Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top