Posted April 01, 2014
Apple Tree does an amazing job with my children. The education is far superior to neighboring schools. I love the teachers at the school, and my kids love going to school there. I would recommend Apple Tree to all.

Posted March 05, 2014
This school is full of unqualified teachers. When I asked the owner about their qualifications, she became very defensive with me. There is lack of structure, the children are not reading above grade level, and the school is very old and not taken care of. Stick with a school that has Nationally Certified teachers. Also, security is completely lacking considering this school is located right off the highway!!!

Posted September 24, 2013
This is a terrific school if your child is inquisitive, smart, and enjoys being with great kids. Kudos to the teachers and administration for putting the fun back into learning! The school also has great after-school clubs. Don't judge a book by its cover. Just because a school is newly constructed does not mean it is better.

Posted August 03, 2013
Not only are the classrooms and school old, the textbooks and classroom materials are very old and outdated as well. There is no structure to the curriculum, and when you ask administration, be prepared for them to get defensive and avoid your questions. The teachers are nice, but very inexperienced.

Posted July 12, 2013
I really love Apple Tree Montessori school. My child is in 3rd grade and we used to attend a public school and my gosh in the past year he has learned a lot more than he would have ever learned in his public school. I am floored and how much he knows just with one year at Apple Tree. He loves to go to school and has made many nice friends. Hist teachers are excellent and he has Ipad classes as well and Spanish classes. I would recommend Apple Tree.

Posted June 28, 2013
I enjoyed my children attending Apple Tree. There teachers were lovely and really cared for them. I find my children are highly educated and you can tell by the way they speak and behave. My children adore Apple Tree and there time they spend there. The education is superior and is worth every penny. I would recommend this school.

Posted June 02, 2013
I will not be sending my boys back this coming year. I am interested to know how the reviewer below believes her children are "at least 2 grade levels above their public school peers"? Like one of the previous reviewers I had the unfortunate experience of discovering PreKindergarten at Apple Tree did not prepare my son for Kindergarten at all. This is a FACT, not just my opinion. I decided to tour other schools for Kindergarten because Apple Tree has become very run down and I noticed that there was more "play" going on than academics. I was told by the admissions office at the private school my son will be attending that he barely passed admissions testing, but they will be able to get him caught up over the summer in a summer scholars program. At that point I decided to pull my younger son out as well.

Posted May 31, 2013
I have both my children at ATM. They are at least 2 grade levels above their public school peers. I have been more than happy at AT. As a high school teacher, I am very picky about my children's education and believe that they are receiving the best primary education possible. In response to the preschool comments, both of my children were reading at 4. They would have been more than prepared to move to any school after preschool. My ATM first grader, who went through ATM preschool, is doing dynamic multiplication and long division. My fifth grader will be taking Spanish I for high school credit in 7th grade and Algebra I. In my opinion, ATM academics are excellent.

Posted May 30, 2013
If you have any questions or concerns don't bother to ask anyone from the school for help because they won't do anything for you or even return your calls in a timely manner. They always excuse their actions and they're always "right". This school puts in no effort to teach your child, and as soon as you question them about it they become very defensive.

Posted May 28, 2013
My son adores his school. He loves his teacher and feels very safe here. I really admire how much the teachers care for the kids here. The teachers are over qualified and it shows by how much the children learn here. I would recommend Apple Tree to all.

Apple Tree Montessori School
6301 Southwest 160th Avenue, Southwest Ranches, FL  33331
Last modified Apple Tree Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Apple Tree Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 52 reviews.