PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Yeah I don't think my child was ever bullied

Effective school leaders: Neutral

Leadership seems decent, but I can't give the best answer

Develops character: Agree

It's a Christian school so it has good ideals and characteristics

Amount of homework: Disagree

I disagree because the homework is too easy

We have 3 kids... 2 still attending The Masters Academy... 1 graduated from The Masters and is currently attending American Heritage. The Masters Academy is a great school... Small enough that they pay close attention, yet big enough to prepare my graduate for American Heritage... Top in the COUNTRY! The school has never been better managed then it is today! Mrs. Galasso is a great principal! The Disla Family

Wow, Great school! My 3 kids have been there since 5k. My oldest graduated 2 years ago from TMA & my other 2 are in elementary there. All "A" students. Our only concern was how would they do in high school. I'm happy to report that my oldest is still getting straight A's & currently attending Arch Bishop. I would recommend this school to others. Great principle, great teachers & small classrooms. Lots of personal attention & my kids have the grades to prove it. Take it from a parent that has been at TMA for 11 years & has 2 kids attending & 1 who graduated. This is the best school in the area! I just went to the state of the school address, its confirmed if all goes well with the City they will be building a high school. (hoping to be completed within 2 years). P. Sevigny Father of 3 :)

Don't waste your money! The elementary and middle school students are in portables. The school is located in a cow pasture that smells like manure. If they have to go to the main building for chapel or a class they have to wear ponchos otherwise they get wet. They don't have a gym, so the kids get exposed to the Florida sun. Technology is behind at this school, the computer room just upgraded to Windows XP from Windows 2007 that they used last year. The Principal is not easily accessible. There are kids in 5th grade who can barely read. Kids would be much better off in public school where the facilities and teachers are much better. Don't waste your money or your kid's time.

Wonderful both of my kids attend and they never want to miss school. My son and daughter love the school.

Posted today Report it When confronted with the bullying of our daughter by another student, the Dean stated that he could not issue a punishment, and suggested that if our family did not feel safe at the school that we take our children out! So our straight-A child, Member or the National Education Honors Society, School Choir, is a bullied girl, and we are told to remove her and her brother from the school. We had also paid thousands of dollars for this treatment. Wow! Not all of the teachers are deficient, so fell free to contact me anytime to discuss the school and eave a message at (954) 632-5692 (Tom Lanigan). I will return your call. Submitted by a parent

Love this school! My daughter is in Kindergaden and we really love the athmosphere there. I like the music theacher (wow) and the Christian Values....Chappel....Chappel on Mondays is amazing! The School just need to have high school to be perfect!

Last modified The Masters Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8