PK-K
Southwest Ranches, FL

Posted February 11, 2014
I can not say enough about how much we love this school! My child is going to be in the Summer VPK program this summer! They use a great curriculum that I know will prepare her for Kindergarten. Also they are going on some great field trips so I know that she will have a lot of fun this summer as well! My daughter keeps talking about how excited she is for Summer VPK! This is the first time I will be leaving her for the day but I feel totally at ease with the online viewing cameras and the amazing staff. Also they are going to be having VBS all summer long! I am so excited for her to have this experience and I know it is going to be a summer she will cherish forever!

Posted December 11, 2013
Awesome School in the Pembroke Pines, Davie, Southwest Raches/Weston area. We searched and searched and searched for a school that was excellant and affordable and SRCA is the one school that does it all. The staff is excellant and very communicative on what's happening during the day with your child. They have video cameras so you can login online and see your child at school, anytime. The atmoshphere is awesome for kids including a massive playground. I can't say enought about this school, all the parents I've spoken to love it as well it's a gem to find a place like this. I hope this review helps others moving to the area or looking for a great school that is affordable.

Posted August 30, 2013
SRCA is the place to have your child! I can not imagion having my child any other place. They are the most wonderful and loving staff as well as FREE online viewing cameras! I can view my child from my iphone or computer anytime during the day and they don't charge extra for this like most schools do! Also they have the most amazing chapel services every Friday morning for the students where they sing and learn great bible lessons! SRCA is the only place to have your child in the Broward county area.

Posted August 27, 2013
SRCA is a Gem! I enrolled my child since he was a baby. He is now in the VPK program and he enjoys going to school everyday. He is now reading and he has learned a lot.

Sw Ranches Christian Academy 0

Posted May 18, 2009
I looked for many daycares, and finally decided to take my three year old daughter to SRCA more becasue I was in desperate need of a daycare, but I am so happy i made this decision.The teachers are the best part which is important to me. The office staff is good, polite I would say but overall my daughters teacher is the best I would never take her anywhere else. Its a greta christian Academy.

Posted January 13, 2009
My neice went to this school through Kindergarten. They no longer have Kindergarten, but my daughter (who is 3) currently goes here. I wouldn't take her anywhere else! The teachers are caring and though we aren't spanish speakers, my daughter learns and knows a lot of spanish...to the point she understands it. The teachers follow the routine very well and I highly recommend this Christian school!

Posted November 07, 2008
This school's VPK program has taught my son so many things! We entered the school just knowing his ABC's and now he can read!! He also has a great concept of basic math and language arts. I would recommend this school to anyone. Your child will learn so much and be ready for kindergarten.

Sw Ranches Christian Academy 0

Posted November 07, 2008
This is a great Christian School I recommend it to every parent.

Posted September 25, 2008
This is my son's first year here, not to mention his first time in school. He is in VPK and we both love it...would't put him anywhere else. The teachers and staff are like family, they care about the childrens' well being & education, they also welcome parents feedback. I would recommend SWRCA to anyone looking for a loving learning environment...

Sw Ranches Christian Academy 4

Posted April 29, 2008
I take my daughter here. I love this school. The teachers are so sweet. My daughter also loves this school. Originally, I took her here for 2 months until the school I thought I wanted was available, but I ended up loving SWRCA and kept her here. =)

Sw Ranches Christian Academy
6201 Southwest 160th Avenue, Southwest Ranches, FL  33331
Last modified Sw Ranches Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Sw Ranches Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top