Posted March 28, 2014
Fox Chaple is a horrible school! They do nothing about issues that you bring to their attention. The kids there are disrespectful and the teachers don't respond back to you about your child's work. They don't update edline for you to view your child's work. They worry more about writing kids up for dress code then actual offenses. This school is a joke...I am pulling my children out of this school for next school year.

Posted January 29, 2014
I have a student that attends to this school at the present time, and let me tell You I am not all impressed with ANY of his teachers. All they do is complain about my son and his failing test grades, instead of coming up with ways for us to help him succeed or having anything in couraging to say. I'm already looking into erolling him in a different school.

Posted January 07, 2014
This school is excellent.This is my second year here,as a 7th grader,and I have no problems with teachers or grades.By reading this I know you have probably read alot of other reviews.I am here to tell you that MOST reviews are from students failing,slacking,or have 4 math classes due to horrible grades due to multiple years of failing. I don't blame them for skipping or acting horribly but its their fault for doing that.

Fox Chapel Middle School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
I went to this school for 6th and 7th grade. Before attending, I heard rumors that this was a bad school, but after I started, I liked it. My class of kids definitely had variety, and variety of different students always helps with making friends, because most were open to being themselves and supporting others' individuality. Teachers were good, I don't know which of my teachers are still there, but there is definitely at least a handful of fun teachers that aren't all "work, work, work", but still do their job. Being a good student, I rarely got in trouble with teachers or administration, and if I saw a situation unfold, I understand why adminstration takes the actions they do against rule-breakers. Guidance counselors are also very nice and understanding, and they give a sense of humor to lighten the mood when appropriate. Fox Chapel also hosted dances, which had our music, good decorations, nearby locker rooms for bookbag placement, and concession stand. Dances were fun and sociable. After starting, I loved this school and was upset when I had to leave before 8th grade.

Posted August 23, 2013
The front office staff is extreamly rude ! My husband and I called the office concerning a mattter with our child, pertaining to her saftey. Kathy that answers the phone should have some more training for her job. And also a Miss Manners class. Very disappointed.

Fox Chapel Middle School 4

Posted June 06, 2013
Just after the end of another school year, I will say that this school did have a discipline problem with the last administration. (But) I have met the new Principal, Ray Pinder, and I am very pleased with the job that he has done this year, and I think that the school has made a dramatic turn-a-round, and is headed in the right direction. I definitely have no problem sending my kids to this fine school.

Posted June 17, 2012
There is no discipline at this school. One of the worse schools I have ever been part of. Most of the good teachers left because, of the administration. The teachers do not have control of their class rooms and the principal and administration won't back them up.. The unruley middle schoolers with no consquences rule the school.

Posted April 26, 2012
Terrible school. I came in during the middle of the school year, after winter break, and no one was welcoming at all. Softball was the only thing that introduced me to some really nice people. The students aren't disciplined, just walk out of class whenever they want to, they skip class, they are dis-respectful to the teachers and other student. There are some very rude and inconsiderate kids. I will definitively be leaving this school for eighth grade.

Posted December 06, 2009

Posted August 27, 2009

Fox Chapel Middle School
9412 Fox Chapel Lane, Spring Hill, FL  34606
Last modified Fox Chapel Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Chapel Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top