Spring Hill, FL

Suncoast Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2015
I have asked the school (Suncoast Elementary) to test my daughter for a year now so they finally tested her for a 504 based on behavior which she does not have and did not test her for her learning disabilities and I was told a student has to fail 2 times before they get help with a reading specialist. I think they have failed in the No Child Left Behind Act. I am still trying to have her evaluated for learning disabilities here in the state of Florida. I have to say the state of Indiana is so much more advanced and on top of their struggling students. Its sad to say but Florida chooses to let their students fail and increases the risk of dropouts. Jeanne M Hancock

Posted August 04, 2013
Very dedicated and caring teachers! They put in LOTS of unpaid overtime! Professional administration, family atmosphere, safe environment, beautiful campus!

Posted May 14, 2010
they really care about the kids,and show it in sso many way's.

Posted May 13, 2010
Suncoast has great teacher and staff. My daughter loves Suncoast Elementary so much that she gets upset if I have to pull her out of school early for an appointment! When School is not in session she misses her teachers.

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted February 26, 2010
The school administration is horrible. Anyone that has had to deal with the school administration would agree with me! The teachers are great however, the principal is doing the school a disservice by not holding the bad students accountable.

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009
I am very thankful and delighted to have my daughter enrolled at Suncoast Elementary. She is in first grade and it is her first year at Suncoast. We have had great sucess and her Teachers have been fantastic. My daughter has made very good grades and has been on the Principals list every quarter. WE LOVE SUNCOAST!!! See you for second grade.

Suncoast Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2009
I last posted on October 28,2008 when my twins began attending Suncoast Elementary. It is now the end of the school year and I can say that we had a great school year! They were challenged with the schoolwork and learned a lot. We only got to experience 5th grade at Suncoast but I think I would have been happy in any grade at this school. I thank Suncoast for making my twins feel comfortable since they came from NJ and were nervous going to a new school. If your child is a good student they will excel at Suncoast!

Suncoast Elementary School
11135 Quality Drive, Spring Hill, FL  34609
Last modified Suncoast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Suncoast Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top