716 students|Hernando

Bad
Good

This school is excellent. I am very pleased with the teachers & staff. The school is clean and I know that my children are safe while they are getting a good education. I love how they are fenced in.

I am very pleased with this school. The teachers are very caring as well as the office staff. The school is clean and well organized.

Spring hill elementary is a good schools . My son and my daughter are both principles or honor roll . They have never done better .

This school has been amazing for my child. Everyone is always kind and very helpful. The staff and teachers are amazing. This is one of the best schools in Hernando County.

I wouldn't give this a star if I had a choice. The resources are weak, organization lacking, communication is the worst and if your children has any learning disabilities...the teachers are forced to wait months to get things together to get our kids any real help... Also, Kindergarten is fairly important, so when you have a horrible teacher your child is effected for years!! Thanks SHE!! Try and get your kids in other schools. This place should be a last resource.

This is the worst school in Hernando County. People are running and teaching at this school who have all the right paperwork but do not have a clue how to teach kids.

how long does it take to get accepted in shady hills school if you are three years old?

Great team teaching approach. Great after school tutoring programs. wish they would allow more parental involvement without having to join the PTSO. I'm not interested in the gossip my only concern is my child's education. Hate the uniform thing.

I went to this school in the 5th grade, i'm a sixth grader now. Anyway, it was a fantastic school. The teachers were fair, they taught you well, and they had a lot of school dances, activities, and other things here and there. This school was a great experience and i'll never forget it. Also, the principle(Mr. Gordon) is SO nice. He's very fair and cares about your education.

My child has been going here since 1st grade. Now she is in 3rd. Every teach is so unorganized and does not communicate with the parents, especailly with their homework assignments. I have had enough of this school

Last modified Spring Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.