PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am very thankful for West Hernando Christian school. My three children get the opportunity to pray everyday at school, participate in a weekly chapel service, and say the pledge every morning. This are things many children don't get to do. I know my children are safe at school. I am happy my family can be part of the WHCS "family", because that's exactly what it is. A family! The teachers and staff love my children as God loves them. They treat them as if they were their own, and I'm thankful for that. It's a great k3-12 school with lots to offer. It's also a place where God comes first. It's a school where being a Christian is more than a name on the door.

WHCS is fantastic. The teachers are dedicated individuals, committed to spiritual and academic excellence. My children love going to school there. It is well worth every penny.

We are very pleased with WHCS. The teachers there are truly dedicated individuals who love children. Bullying is not tolerated and, in my experiences there, the children are very kind to one another. Academic standards are very high, at least a grade level above the public schools in our county. Most importantly, however, God comes first at this school.

Last modified West Hernando Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12