Spring Hill, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 07, 2013
I am very thankful for West Hernando Christian school. My three children get the opportunity to pray everyday at school, participate in a weekly chapel service, and say the pledge every morning. This are things many children don't get to do. I know my children are safe at school. I am happy my family can be part of the WHCS "family", because that's exactly what it is. A family! The teachers and staff love my children as God loves them. They treat them as if they were their own, and I'm thankful for that. It's a great k3-12 school with lots to offer. It's also a place where God comes first. It's a school where being a Christian is more than a name on the door.

Posted July 19, 2008
WHCS is fantastic. The teachers are dedicated individuals, committed to spiritual and academic excellence. My children love going to school there. It is well worth every penny.

Posted March 08, 2007
We are very pleased with WHCS. The teachers there are truly dedicated individuals who love children. Bullying is not tolerated and, in my experiences there, the children are very kind to one another. Academic standards are very high, at least a grade level above the public schools in our county. Most importantly, however, God comes first at this school.

Posted October 26, 2005
WHCS is by far a great christian bible based teaching school. Their curriculum is very good. The teachers are nice and very eager to listen to your concerns and work with you about your childs needs. Small school. Great disipline. Some sports. I have a child who has attended K a thru 1st grade and has exceeded my expectations. I think they are more advanced than a public school due to the fact that they do not test for the FCAT. Will concider taking children in K before age of 5 after doing an assessment test. Tuition is very reasonable and gods word is taught in nearly every subject. have a great pre-K program for 3 and 4 yr olds. Strict dress code with school uniforms. Some financial assistance avail. if you qualify. A+

West Hernando Christian School 4

Posted June 10, 2005
Wonderful Christian environment for your child, with a focus on the basics in curriculum.

Posted May 24, 2005
Awesome school - I have four attending and it is worth every penny. They are getting a great education with Christian teachers and curriculum. I have seen tremendous growth, esp. in my high-schoolers.

West Hernando Christian School
2250 Osowaw Boulevard, Spring Hill, FL  34607
Last modified West Hernando Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
West Hernando Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top