Spring Hill, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 22, 2014
Both my daughters have attended FCA since they were toddlers. My oldest spent one year in public school and fell behind despite honor roll grades. Thank the FCAT for some of that. She is back at FCA and excelling- many post high school scores on her SATs. She has almost caught up in the areas she fell behind. The staff is conscientious and caring. They use a Beka and ACE curriculum and have sports teams (boys: flag football and basketball; girls: volleyball and basketball). They have an outstanding approach. I appreciate the Christian foundation as well.

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted February 18, 2014
Not a good school in my opinion. My child was bullied and the staff did nothing to help. Didn't even reprimand the offenders. My child will not be returning.

Posted December 20, 2013
Both my children attend this school. After having had them in other 'Christian' schools I have come to appreciate the teaching approach which is individualized to the student. Being the father of a child with Asperger's Syndrome this method has placed my child on the path to success. I thank God for this school and the opportunities it affords my children!

Posted August 21, 2013
FCA, this is an excellent school, my son is 9 years old and has been attending there for the last 4 years, they have been wonderful, highly recommend.

Posted July 02, 2013
my son is high functioning autistic, and has been attending this school for 2 years, he is finally making friends and has come out of his shell, he loves going to school now, the classes are small enough I don't have to worry about bullies and falling in the cracks like at public school there is no comparison from this school and public, I highly recommend this school especially for those students, that need extra help, they except the mccay schlorship program too,as far as I am concerned he will going here til he graduates 12th grade

Posted July 26, 2012
I went to this school for 7 years (1st through 7th grades; 1999-2006). It truly was the perfect foundation for my education. Godly, caring teachers with small classes enable one-on-one help. Excellent curriculum- both challenging and Christian-based. Before and after-school care is available. I was there for both- those ladies practically raised me. Good thing too, I learned a lot from them. I'm very thankful for this school and the incredible teachers. They really did help shape who I am today.

Posted December 13, 2011
My son Harrison was failing in the Government schools. I was told that he has ADHD and his IQ was so low that there was little chance that he would ever be normally educable. Basically they had already written off the child but I knew they were wrong about him. The ladies at Faith Christian School took him from a complete failure to getting B s on his last report card and lately he got an A on a spelling test. I ve noticed a big difference on how Harrison perceives himself. He is a much happier child, he has more confidence in himself and he is much more open and loving. I tried this school in desperation and it turned out to be home run.

Faith Christian Academy 0

Posted April 15, 2010
My children have been attending FCA for 2 years. They receive so much attention and their learning abillity is increased due to the excellent teaching, smaller classroom ,beka curriculum and of course Jesus!! We would not change anything except that this school would be blessed w/ more students to keep it going. Top of the line school!!

Posted February 08, 2009
My son has been attending Faith Cristian Academy since Nov of 2006. He left public school to attend this wonderful private school. He left public school with no self esteem, failing grades, feeling unwanted, and didn't get the help he needed from his teacher. Since attending Faith Christian he now has excellent grades and the self esteem he needs to achieve these great grades. He has better study habits and has developed wonderul relationships with his teachers and they were a huge asset to his success. They are very personable and take the time to listen to your child's wants and needs. The act fast on issues and I feel also the weight has been lifted and I can go about my day, knowing he is getting a great education. We have to be our child's advocate and they deserve the best they can get. You will get that here.

Faith Christian Academy 0

Posted August 27, 2008
My son Skyler has been attending this school since August 2007, and he absolutely loves the school! Also, I feel the teachers are very professional, and personable to the students. My son has come from a public school atmosphere, and because of this mere fact, he was very withdrawn, and shy. However, after being at this school, and having an excellent, and very caring teacher, 'Mrs. Lilly' he has become a great student, and has been able to show his true wonderful personality. Thanks Faith Christian Academy!

Faith Christian Academy
175 Spring Time Street, Spring Hill, FL  34608
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top