PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have two children who currently attend the school. The teachers have been nothing but top notch from day one. The administration is fantastic! I feel that all our needs it quickly addressed. There is great communication between parents and staff. I wouldn't choose another school if I had the opportunity. The personal attention my children receive and close family atmosphere are irreplaceable in my opinion.

Both my daughters have attended FCA since they were toddlers. My oldest spent one year in public school and fell behind despite honor roll grades. Thank the FCAT for some of that. She is back at FCA and excelling- many post high school scores on her SATs. She has almost caught up in the areas she fell behind. The staff is conscientious and caring. They use a Beka and ACE curriculum and have sports teams (boys: flag football and basketball; girls: volleyball and basketball). They have an outstanding approach. I appreciate the Christian foundation as well.

Not a good school in my opinion. My child was bullied and the staff did nothing to help. Didn't even reprimand the offenders. My child will not be returning.

Both my children attend this school. After having had them in other 'Christian' schools I have come to appreciate the teaching approach which is individualized to the student. Being the father of a child with Asperger's Syndrome this method has placed my child on the path to success. I thank God for this school and the opportunities it affords my children!

FCA, this is an excellent school, my son is 9 years old and has been attending there for the last 4 years, they have been wonderful, highly recommend.

I went to this school for 7 years (1st through 7th grades; 1999-2006). It truly was the perfect foundation for my education. Godly, caring teachers with small classes enable one-on-one help. Excellent curriculum- both challenging and Christian-based. Before and after-school care is available. I was there for both- those ladies practically raised me. Good thing too, I learned a lot from them. I'm very thankful for this school and the incredible teachers. They really did help shape who I am today.

My son Harrison was failing in the Government schools. I was told that he has ADHD and his IQ was so low that there was little chance that he would ever be normally educable. Basically they had already written off the child but I knew they were wrong about him. The ladies at Faith Christian School took him from a complete failure to getting B s on his last report card and lately he got an A on a spelling test. I ve noticed a big difference on how Harrison perceives himself. He is a much happier child, he has more confidence in himself and he is much more open and loving. I tried this school in desperation and it turned out to be home run.

My children have been attending FCA for 2 years. They receive so much attention and their learning abillity is increased due to the excellent teaching, smaller classroom ,beka curriculum and of course Jesus!! We would not change anything except that this school would be blessed w/ more students to keep it going. Top of the line school!!

My son has been attending Faith Cristian Academy since Nov of 2006. He left public school to attend this wonderful private school. He left public school with no self esteem, failing grades, feeling unwanted, and didn't get the help he needed from his teacher. Since attending Faith Christian he now has excellent grades and the self esteem he needs to achieve these great grades. He has better study habits and has developed wonderul relationships with his teachers and they were a huge asset to his success. They are very personable and take the time to listen to your child's wants and needs. The act fast on issues and I feel also the weight has been lifted and I can go about my day, knowing he is getting a great education. We have to be our child's advocate and they deserve the best they can get. You will get that here.

My son Skyler has been attending this school since August 2007, and he absolutely loves the school! Also, I feel the teachers are very professional, and personable to the students. My son has come from a public school atmosphere, and because of this mere fact, he was very withdrawn, and shy. However, after being at this school, and having an excellent, and very caring teacher, 'Mrs. Lilly' he has become a great student, and has been able to show his true wonderful personality. Thanks Faith Christian Academy!

Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12