Posted December 22, 2009
The Webster School is a fantastic school for gifted children, as well as those children who are needing extra help. The principal is an amazing man who is determined to learn each and every child as well as their parents. He is a very hands on person, and the children love him. It is delight to watch him interact with the kids. I love this school, and my son is having a great learning experience. The PACE teachers are amazing.

Posted October 03, 2009
The Teachers are caring and go the extra mile to be sure that each child has every opportunity to learn

Posted September 20, 2009
My oldest grandchild is 17 so thats how long I've been dealing with the Webster school. The people that have been at this school are the best, each and everyone of the faculty have always worked in the best interest of the children. They say no child left behind and for the most part its lip service but not at this school. There are no better teachers anywhere than at Webster. My thanks to them !!

Posted August 26, 2009
My daughter had an awesome kindergarten teacher at Webster but I do not care for this school overall. Not a great location or parent involvement. I can only say it is acceptable.

Posted January 14, 2008
The Webster Pace Program has been a wonderful choice for my two children. Their teachers are awesome. I have been very impressed with the 4th and 5th grade PACE teachers. They both deserve teacher of the year! The kids in this program love their classroom. Thay are being challenged intellectually and learning a love for knowledge.

The Webster School 5

Posted April 16, 2007
The Principal and faculty at Webster are outstanding, and truly believe that all children have the ability to achieve and learn. It is a privilege to have my children attend there. Their PACE (gifted) program is outstanding, as is their special education program. I have a child in both. I really enjoy how the school integrates children with special needs with regular and PACE classes for special activities. The afterschool care provided by the YMCA is both professionally run, and a lot of fun.

Posted June 19, 2006
The school has some of the hardest working teachers in the county.

Posted June 14, 2006
I have 5 grandchildren that go to this school for 2 years. overall the school is good. however they do have a problem with report cards not actually showing your childs true levels . However they have agreed to work on this , I beleive if a report card says a child is progressing then this means he is doing ok. but its not the case so watch your child , talk to the teacher and also beleive in what your child tells you. the adult is not always right. looking forward to a great 06-07 school year.

The Webster School 2

Posted August 19, 2005
The special education programs at Webster School is better than most schools but the parent teacher involvement could be a lot better than it is presently. I have met the art, music, and p.e. teacher and I think they are doing a wonderful job. I am not sure about all the other parents but for myself I have ran into some problems when it comes to communicating wiht the some of the teachers. Overall though I have seen a big improvement in the academic programs. I do believe that the schools are relying on to many tests to put the children in their area of needs. I hope to see in the future schools relying more on the teachers and less on school tests.

The Webster School 1

Posted July 01, 2005

The Webster School
420 North Orange Street, St. Augustine, FL  32084
Last modified The Webster School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Webster School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top