St. Augustine, FL

Posted July 15, 2013
We love Osceola!! The teachers and staff are amazing. Our children have exceeded all expectations. They are social and happy. The staff truly cares about the kids. The school is like one big, family. The PTO is amazing - they go out of their way to include EVERY child. They even give each student a free book for the book fair. We cannot say enough great things about this school!

Osceola Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
Osceola Elementary is a wonderful school. All of the staff there are extremely helpful. The teachers are just GREAT! This is a school that cares about it's students, they offer tutoring for the kids, have many school activities are polite and caring.

Posted October 08, 2009
wonderful teachers, caring staff and a happy atmosphere

Posted September 21, 2009
Osceola Elementary School has exceeded my child's educational goals every year! The teachers are very caring and smart professionals! This is St. Johns County's best school!

Posted January 09, 2008

Osceola Elementary School 0

Posted December 19, 2007
I have 2 children currently attending Osceola and I could not be happier. They have helped us in so many ways right down to helping us find our childs learning disabilities and fine tuning the best study skill possible. I can honestly say that on any given day if I email a teacher with a question or concern they get back to me that day. They are open to my thoughts as well. I wish that they taught through the 6th grade. My youngest is doing great and preparing for the FCAT this year. I have only the best things to say about this school, the administration, teachers and staff. I like it so much that I am involved with the PTO and began subsitute teaching 4 years ago. Thank you Osceola for making this a learning experience for all of us.

Posted March 12, 2007
I have 3 children who attend osceola elementary school. They are the best teachers and staff.I have one child who has mild autism i cannot say enough about how they have help him succede in the regular school curriculum and have gave me the resoures as a parent to continue his progress. Thanks you osceola for making a impact in my childrens education! a+

Osceola Elementary School 1

Osceola Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2006

Osceola Elementary School
1605 Osceola Elementary Road, St. Augustine, FL  32084
Last modified Osceola Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Osceola Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top