Posted July 31, 2014
Great school, great teachers! Very glad with the school. Keep the good work! Also like the new system for drop off.

Posted December 01, 2013
My three children have all attended Mill Creek. We've had a great experience. The new principal who came to the school in 2011 is fabulous. I have seen improvements in my children's academic skills, and their teachers have always had an open door policy. The Pre-K program is great. I can't believe how much my 4-year-old is doing!

Posted September 06, 2012
My son is in Pre-K & I'm amazed at how great this school is! It's all day Pre-K program too. Communication is excellent with a daily e-mailed report advising me how he ate, if he napped / rested, what they read, studied in the classroom as well as & in music, media or gym. Everything! He loves going to school & is just learning so much faster than I dreamed. Lots of Open Houses & chances to get involved too which is perfect for us. Love our PTA Discounts key-tag!

Mill Creek Elementary School 3

Posted May 26, 2010
Poor communication on part of the administration. Principal does not listen to parent concerns. If you are the type of parent that would like to be part of an open to communication school, this is not the one.

Mill Creek Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2010
My eldest child attended Mill Creek back when Mr. F and Mr. C were running the show and it was absolutely wonderful!! I am sad to say that it is completely different now. The last two years it seems that the school is more like a business than a place for children to learn and grow. The teachers are unhappy and stressed out. My youngest child who is currently attending Mill Creek is always behind and the school offers no help; communication is bad and they don't encourage parent involvement in the classroom. Mill Creek has always had a great reputation, but it is no longer an A school in my book.

Posted April 29, 2010

Posted January 13, 2010
I love Mill Creek! The Administration, teachers and PTA all do a wonderful job for our school. However, we need parents to get involved without waiting to be asked. There is much we can do to support our child's education.

Posted September 28, 2009
The entire staff make an effort to know every child and family which in turns makes the student feel special.

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff and teachers are very concerned about doing a good job and work hard to make our children excel!

Posted October 14, 2008
Our kids have been at Mill Creek Elementary for about five years now. My kids have been well-developed both academically and socially. We've had a total of 8 teachers, between the kids, and all have been dedicated, organized and caring. In fact, with the exception of one teacher who is no longer there, my kids have LOVED their teachers and we've been very happy. The administration is effective and very committed. Perhaps best is the school's friendly, positive environment - a great learning atmosphere for kids. A new PTA has created an even more welcoming atmosphere and there are more new volunteers helping out. The administration and volunteers at Mill Creek Elementary create an environment where parents can be as involved as they want. Kids' education is the first priority and the school's faculty, administration and volunteers seem to all work very well together toward that priority.

Mill Creek Elementary School
3750 International Golf Parkway, St. Augustine, FL  32092
Last modified Mill Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top