Cathedral Parish School 2

Posted March 24, 2014
I don't really care for the parents are forced to volunteer. I think maybe they should volunteer but as many hours as they make you is a bit ridiculous. I have a younger child who is not in school yet and I don't have a babysitter so it is hard to find time to go and volunteer as much as they make you. I also find that a bunch of parents are really stuck up and it seems like every week not only do I have to pay for my child's education here, but they are asking for money for something every week it seems like... The teachers are okay, I really like my child's teacher's aid a lot more though. She seems more caring and nurturing.

Cathedral Parish School 2

Posted February 23, 2014
No centralized leadership. Current principal absolutely does not place the students' needs as a priority. Teachers do their own thing. Many of them lost their love of teaching a long time ago. No other choice for Catholic education in town so forced to attend a wannabe school. Parents are forced to volunteer or must pay an hourly rate back to the school. Their is no spirit of giving by the volunteers because they are "required" to serve.

Cathedral Parish School 5

Posted November 09, 2011
Great, nurturing, positive, Christ centered learning environment! My family has done the public school thing. My children were not challenged. Here they are challenged not only in academics, but to be better people, of high moral value. We teach that at home and are fortunate enough to be in a school where our morals are mirrored.

Cathedral Parish School 4

Posted March 28, 2011
My two children graduated from this school, attending from K-8. I believe they had an exceptional education. In high school they were far ahead of their classmates in most areas, especially Math, Science, and research. Above that, their Catholic education helped them maintain their high moral standards. Principals have changed twice over the past few years which has put the school in transitition, some of it rocky. A sincere bond with the whole school is needed. The long-term dedicated teachers are what make the school a success. They deserve praise for working with little funding but with great heart for their students and families.

Posted October 09, 2010
safe, small, very family oriented and parents always doing there very best to help in all aspects

Posted May 06, 2010
This is a small fully progressive Catholic School seated in the heart of the Nation's oldest city. Great teachers, students and administrators.

Posted May 06, 2010
It is a wonderful school. My favorite teacher was at CPS. I loved going to school there. I have such wonderful memories of teachers, school events and life long friends!

Cathedral Parish School 5

Posted May 05, 2010
CathedralParrish is a great school that promotes individualism, respect, leadership, & faith.

Posted May 05, 2010
It is a great alternative to public schools!

Posted May 05, 2010
It is a loving nurturing place, simple!

Cathedral Parish School
259 Saint George Street, St. Augustine, FL  32084
Last modified Cathedral Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Cathedral Parish School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top