St. Petersburg, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughter has been going to Azalea Elementary for 3 years. She is now in 2nd grade. I love this school. The teaching methods are very simple for the children to learn. They have a great teaching staff that really communicate well with the parents. I also like the security the school has to ensure the childrens safety. I feel very secure and proud to send my daughter here and she will remain in this school until she ids finished with 5th grade!!!!!

Posted March 30, 2011
My son has been here for 4 years and we think this is an excellent school, the support from the teachers, principle and the entire staff is amazing. I hope I can find a middle school as good.

Posted May 14, 2009

Azalea Elementary School 0

Posted December 09, 2008
I would have to give this school 5 stars. We have one child who began Kindergarten this past August. I originally had mild trepidation because she attended a private pre-school for the past three years and wasn't sure she could make the change. She has since flourished in this environment and believe the engine of this school is Ms Boyd the principal. She is hands on regarding every aspect of what goes on in this school. Her presence is seen in every corner. It is imposible to not see this woman on any visit as she glides by every classroom and school activity that prevails on any day. This is not your ordinary school principal. She goes the extra mile and practically knows every student by name. Quite remarkable. We feel as parents that we are fortunate to have somebody like this at the helm.

Posted October 09, 2008
I have 2 students that attend Azalea, and I have to say that I feel very confident sending them to school every day. I feel like we are part of a family when I walk through the halls. The principal, Mrs. Boyd does an excellent job running the school, and the teachers are just as wonderful. I feel honored that my children have been given the privilege of attending Azalea Elementary School.

Posted January 15, 2006
My daughter is happy and thriving in this environment! She is learning skills much more quickly and easily than I ever anticipated. The principal is very involved and it is obvious she really cares about the students. She is very kind and seems to know each child by name. This has proven to be the best choice for us. We defintely plan to stay!

Posted November 08, 2005
- a staff

Posted July 27, 2005
I think this elementary school is the best, the teachers longevity tells a lot as well as the attitude of my children who have attended previously.

Posted November 30, 2004

Posted August 20, 2004
Excellent school. Wide range of available programs inc. a 'Pullout Gifted Program' Won a Governor's Sterling Award in 2001? Rated 'A' by state. Great teachers and staff. Excellent area. Principal, guidance counslors are proactive, not reactive.

Azalea Elementary School
1680 74th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL  33710
Last modified Azalea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Azalea Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top