St. Petersburg, FL

Posted May 11, 2009
Mount Vernon is an very excellent school. I especially loved my childs 1st grade teacher Mrs. Snead she is the best ever i wish they had 20 more teachers like her!!!!!!!!!! Mrs. Pearson really goes out of her way for her teachers and student ,the best principal ever!!!!!

Posted June 12, 2007
Mt. Vernon is an excellent school. It's size is perfect and the teachers and staff are great. I have two children who have attended here and definitely recommend it to anyone. Both of my kids teachers have been excellent and my accelerated students have had all their needs met and both love school.

Posted April 25, 2007

Posted August 07, 2006
My daughter is returning to this school, this year. She and I had a great experience last year and were excited to go back. Mr. Hodges in Kindergarten is one of the best teachers I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I look forward to seeing what this year brings us!

Posted July 25, 2005
My daughter goes to Mt.Vernon. I really like the school the smallness of it allows for more personal attention. They have a lot of opportunities for the parents to get involved and even though I wasn't able to help out that much I always felt like i was in the 'loop'. The parent's night's were very helpful in meeting the staff and seeing their dedication. I wold highly recommend this little school. I give them an 'A'!

Mount Vernon Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2004

Posted July 19, 2004
This is a fantastic school with great teachers and overall excellence!

Mount Vernon Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2004
From what Ive seen already my daughter has excelled. The teachers there are excellent. I wouldnt think of changing schools ever!

Mount Vernon Elementary School
4629 13th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL  33713
Last modified Mount Vernon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Vernon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top