St. Petersburg, FL

Posted October 13, 2014
I was in the IB program and had an immensely rewarding time in high school. IB students and teachers are great, passionate people to be around.

Posted August 16, 2014
I am a parent of a 10th grade IB student. We gave been very impressed with the quality of the educators and rigorous, challenging academics. Based on college acceptances of recent graduates, I feel my son will be well - prepared to continue his education at the next level. There are also many opportunities for extracurricular activities like clubs, sports and music. Love the school spirit too!

St. Petersburg High School 2

Posted October 26, 2012
This school is NOT a "great-school" at all and believe me when I tell you. My child came home crying every day. The school grade may be good , but teacher-student interaction is unsatisfactory. Also, the children in the school, bully . Ive had 3 children attend this school, and they all came back with bad reports. One of my children went to Boca Ciega High , and came back with better and higher spirits then what she has now. I do admit there is alot of school spirit , but they should focus more on academics then sports.

Posted August 09, 2012
Amazing school if you are considering it you should definitely go. The people are really nice and you get good admin support. Also big school spirit. The ib program is phenomenal.

Posted August 22, 2010
I am currently in the IB program so I cant comment on traditional schooling, but this is an amazing school. I highly recomend IB to anyone considering it. It is challenging but the teachers are very involved and it is difficult to fail as long as one wants to be there. Most of the teachers are alumni so they understand what the students are facing, and most of them are youngso they still remeber what its like to be a student. There is a lot of discussion in class and the teachers treat the students like equals, which makes the students more likely to listen and retain the information being given. There are almost no problems that I have with this school after 2 years of attendence

Posted June 29, 2010
This is a wonderful school after one year of being in its IB program. It's a lovely program with dedicated teachers. and SPHS has so many fantastic traditions thats it's impossible not to become a true Green Devil at heart. And I adore the History department.

Posted November 18, 2009

St. Petersburg High School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The best high school in Pinellas county. Great IB program, awesome traditions that stand the test of time too.

Posted September 16, 2009
St.Pete High is full of our Green Devil Spirit and tradition.

Posted September 15, 2009

St. Petersburg High School
2501 5th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL  33713
Last modified St. Petersburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Petersburg High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top