Posted June 27, 2005

Posted June 24, 2005
The best thing my son likes about the school are the English, Science and Math special advance classes. These special classes are smaller and challenge him. He has been in Transfiguration school since Kindergarten and my husband also graduated from the school years ago. The school staff and administration have been helpful and pleasant to work with. We are all looking forward to a great year and my son is especially looking forward to the Sea Camp field trip to the Florida Keys. Both my husband and I are very active in the school activities and are very happy here at Transfiguration School.

Posted March 01, 2005
The program offered at Transfiguration is phenomenal. The staff's caring attitude makes the school day fun for the kids, while the quality of work is superb. My son enjoyed his time at Transfiguration, making friends among his classmates more easily than any other school before. I would STRONGLY recommend this school to everyone, and frequently to my friends.

Posted January 02, 2005

Posted July 16, 2004
My daughter has been at TCS for 6 years starting in Kindergarden she will be going into 5th grade this year and has never been happier. The staff and teacher all work together to make it a place to enjoy and learn. The curriculum is right on track!! Keep up the good work!!

Posted September 09, 2003

Transfiguration Catholic School
4000 43rd Street N, St. Petersburg, FL  33714
Last modified Transfiguration Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Transfiguration Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top