Posted April 01, 2014
Northside is a great school. Teachers are very passionate, dedicated, and caring. The first grade teacher: Donna Benitez is an incredible teacher. My son love the school. I wish they have a better summer program. Other than that, this is a great, safe place for any child.

Posted June 11, 2013
We've toured the school and my daughters cannot wait to start! We met the elementary principal, she was outstanding and really cares about her students.

Northside Christian School 1

Posted June 07, 2013
My child attended this school for many years but Thank God I finally transferred her to another school where she was able to excel both academically and socially. This school is so biased to parents with connections (relatives for teachers, coaches, staff, church members) and parents who donate money to the school. The preferable treatment here is so obvious! Even in sports, the kids who start or win MVP are usually related to the coaches! Also, NCS's motto should be "Do what I say, Not what I do". For supposedly such a good Christian school, why is it that so many girls have pictures of themselves on fb in sexy poses?

Posted March 31, 2013
We started this school mid-year and have been very impressed. Our son (kindergartener) absolutely loves going to school and staying late! This school is incredibly well-rounded -- from the basics of reading, writing, math, PE, art, music, library, and science to the extras of Spanish, piano, and computer. He also has many afterschool activities to choose from -- basketball, soccer, flag football, wrestling, guitar lessons, running club, etc. The afterschool care is also great as they group the kids by grade and rotate the playground, playing games inside, and playing in the computer lab or going to the library. Our son actually asks to stay as long as possible, which allows me to get plenty done without worrying about his safety or happiness! The staff has also been above-and-beyond with constant communication (activity info each day, newsletters each week, emails home when necessary), and they also just check in with us to ensure our son is still happy (and that we are too). As parents we can volunteer as much or little as we want/can -- there seems to be heavy parent participation, which helps things run smoothly as well as have a higher quality enviornment. So far, 5 stars!!

Posted October 30, 2012
I have four children at NCS! Elementary, Middle, and High School levels! The christian teachers are truly the best! I love the admin! They are all doing what a school should do TEACH! and LOVE your child!

Posted September 28, 2012
We loved the preschool! Wonderful balance of academic prep with social, fine and gross motor development and creative play! We love how it is literature based. Definitely one of the best preschools in town, the only down side is it is a little pricey and doesn't offer VPK.

Posted July 28, 2011
Great school. Loving Christian teachers who integrate Biblical truths. Strong academics. Excellent fine arts & sports. Couldn't ask for more!

Posted August 27, 2010
My children have been at NCS since Preschool. I would recommend it to anyone. The teachers truly love the students and want them to succeed. Most schools dominate in one category. Northside excels in Athletics, Fine Arts, and Academics

Posted January 22, 2010
A fantastic school the teachers are wonderful and truly care and love each child , the fine arts is great they do not overwhelm the children with homework they have more of a hands on approach . My child has learned so much as well as a love for god . I couldn't be happier withh this school

Northside Christian School 0

Posted October 11, 2009
It seems Fine Arts and sports is a prioprity. However Lacks math, technology and science.

Northside Christian School
7777 62nd Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL  33709
Last modified Northside Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Northside Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top