9-12|Private

Bad
Good

St. Joseph's Academy in Lakeland is one of the best schools we have ever seen. They not only educate our children to the highest standards, but reinforce a sense of Christ in their daily lives. The resounding feeling of almost every person I encounter is one of family as soon as you enter the SJA building. The staff are always professional, compassionate, loving and receptive to EACH and EVERY student's needs. The administration's open door policy allows us to be an active part of the school community which we found lacking in other nearby private school settings. We know our children will receive a superior, well-rounded education of their mind, body & soul by being a part of the SJA family. We are blessed to be part of this wonderful community.

I had one child graduate from SJA, one who is a senior now and one who will be starting next year. My two oldest children had wonderful experiences at the school and came away strong academically and spiritually. The Jamaica mission trips are fantastic for helping to shape the Christian faith for these students.

Excellent school. Great teachers and a safe, warm, atmosphere. Students benefit from an advanced curriculum in addition to faith formation. We are extremely satisfied with the school.

immorality among students, just like any other school. the teachers were better than many of the students truly deserved. my experience was not the best- but i made what i believe to be some long term friendships with some who were like me. Many students that go there are children of local bigwigs. they are usually the ones who cheat, drink, do drugs, and act out. At the same time, however these same students are very smart and have very high expectations of themselves. They create an atmosphere of competition which cannot be matched by the students who perform lower, albeit fairly and without the lifestyle. I am glad I went there.

This school is totally awesome! I highly reccommend this school because of its quality education, great Roman Catholic atmosphere, and security.

Last modified St. Joseph Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12