PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Beacon Of Hope Christian School 4

Posted January 15, 2015
This school is blessed by the Lord. HIs hand is on it and it will thrive with His blessing.

Beacon Of Hope Christian School 1

Posted January 08, 2014
Terrible. Absolutely terrible. I used to go to BHCS and am now in college and take it from me, you need to never put your child in this school. Your child will end up resenting you like all my classmates and I do now. They teach nothing but lies. Now before you go saying I have become some anti-christian nutcase, i am now and have always been a christian and fully believe in God. These people have an extremely warped view that they will brainwash your children with. Growing up more and gaining a better understanding of what christianity is all about, I feel sick knowing I was lied to for years. As far as the actual schooling goes, when I finally went off to a real school, and yes I say a real school, I was so far behind and ill-prepared for what they expected of me. Do your child a favor and put them in a good school so that they can be prepared for college and not have their brains filled with lies on a daily basis.

Beacon Of Hope Christian School 5

Posted September 30, 2013
I am a single Grandmother raising 4 grandchildren ages 6 months, 4, 5 and 8 years old. The school has gone above and beyond to help with registration costs and enrollment for 3 of my grandchildren. I drive them every school day 20 miles each way, just so they can attend this outstanding school. This is the 3rd year at Beacon of Hope Christian School and the children look forward to going to school each day and they love learning about the Bible, as part of their curriculum. The staff is very friendly and well educated in teaching the children. I have referred other parents who want the best for their kids to this school. Pastor Lavoy and staff have been a blessing to our family and I am grateful for everything they have helped us with. I pray the children will be able to attend every year and graduate from Beacon of Hope Christian School. May God continue to Bless the school and the staff, in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Beacon Of Hope Christian School

Posted May 05, 2010
Best School, Best teachers. Here my kids learn the Truth.

Beacon Of Hope Christian School 4

Posted February 08, 2009
This is a school that does a lot with limited resources. The core teachers (History and Language Arts) are excellent, however teachers for the other subjects areas tend to change from year to year. The school tends to tolerate under-achieving students more than it should. The sports programs, while still evolving, are poorly organized and not very well coached. This school has tremendous potential. Our child has done very well there despite the drawbacks.

Beacon Of Hope Christian School
1230 Kings Estate Road, St. Augustine, FL  32086
Last modified Beacon Of Hope Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12