St. Cloud, FL

Narcoossee Elementary School
Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 31, 2015
I see it when my son comes home and corrects me or keeps me in line.

Posted May 31, 2015
I only have good things to say, my son has been here two years. He wakes up happy and is excited to go to school and when he comes home he is excited to show me what he learned. I feel its a well rounded education and he is making strides. I'm a huge fan of the uniforms, it makes life easy.

Posted May 31, 2014
I love Narcoossee Elementary! My children have been in this school for 5 years and have received an academically challenging education provided by a devoted, loving staff.

Posted March 17, 2014
I can't say enough good things are NCES.My child struggled in school and we felt like we were at the end of the rope with schools in Osceola county. My child is going on their second year here and absolutely thriving and very eager to learn.The teachers and staff go above and beyond any school I have seen. The PE and art teachers are wonderful! They have such wonderful hearts for these kids,all their time they put in is truly appreciated. If you want your child to be challenged academically, disciplined in a loving way, and respected as a young leader then you are at the right place.

Narcoossee Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2012
Very disappointed with the principal. Listens, but doesn't do anything about issues brought to her.

Posted October 02, 2010
Great school! My daughter is in prek and has learned so much in a short month.

Narcoossee Elementary School
2690 North Narcoossee Road, St. Cloud, FL  34771
Last modified Narcoossee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Narcoossee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top