St. Petersburg, FL

Posted October 14, 2014
My son has been going to Blanton for only 2 months, but so far everything has been excellent. My son is in a blended prek class and loves it. With my son having an IEP, he needs things that other kids do not. And Blanton has done an excellent job with getting that. His teacher Mrs. Julie is an excellent teacher. My son is the first deaf/ hard of hearing child she has taught, and she has done a wonderful job. What I like the most is that the children are all very sweet and care for one another. Im sure it has a lot to do with their parents, but the teachers in courage it as well. He has made tremendous progress in the last 2 months. He has learned a lot of language and speech since being there, and says his best friends name everyday. He will only be going to Blanton for another month, and I hope he enjoys his next school just as much!

Posted November 14, 2013
My daughter has gone to Blanton Elementary K-5. Great teachers and staff that care about how the kids are doing. My only complaint would be is the parents. Wish that more parents were involved and cared about their children's future. Parents be a good role model for your child.

Posted August 20, 2012
Great School..Mandatory uniforms (which I love), good teachers and staff, and strict rules. My son went there for 4yrs (2nd-5th) and my daughter is on her second year (PK) there. I only wish that elementary went to 6th grade.

Posted September 02, 2011
This is my second year with Blanton ES I have a 1 grader and a Kindergardener. Wonderful Teachers so far!!! Blanton gets into details which is very good! Love Everything about this school 5 Stars!!!!

Posted August 13, 2010
I think Blanton Elementary is a great school for children so that they can get a better education in life!!! The principal at Blanton, Deborah Turner is very supportive and helpful and she has independence in herself! Dave Carey the vice principal is encouraging and super duper nice!!! The teachers there are very outgoing and exciting to teach children! I was a student at Blanton Elementary and for sure The "B" in Blanton stands for Best!!!

Posted April 14, 2010
The teachers go above and beyond to help each and every student

Posted April 13, 2010
I love blanton, my daughter has went there for the last 3 years and I love everything about. NO COMPLAINTS. They deserve any funds they can get.

Posted September 17, 2009
The diversity of their students is huge and they do a wonderful job with all of the children

Posted September 24, 2008
My child started Blanton in August this year and so far it has been a great experience. The staff communicates regularly with me on my childs progress. My son enjoys his classes and teachers. The atmosphere when you enter the school is always open and friendly. They are very strict in thier uniforma nd discipline policies but I feel this is part of what makes this school so sucessful.

Posted July 17, 2007
Blanton is the little school that could. If only the parents were more committed, the school would be perfect. The best thing about the school is Principal Turner. She is so committed to the well being of the students and the school reflects her positive philosophies. She is a nurturing and disciplined principal who encourages the students to embrace their multicultural environment. Our daughter has been at Blanton for a year and her teacher was incredible, too. We would communicate daily about our daughter with her and work together through any issues that readily came up. We always felt informed and up to date with her progress as well as her challenges. We also love the notebook signing idea, and the uniform policy is great, too.

6400 54th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL  33709
Last modified Blanton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blanton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top