St. Petersburg, FL

Posted March 23, 2015
I have kids going to this school since it first open up.The staff are good but the teachers are great especially Miss Gandy, Mrs Clifton, Miss Heater and Miss Korb and not forgetting Mrs McGee and Mrs Zengotita. The caf staff is always friendly and helpful. Only 1 thing need improvement and that is the Principal and the Assistance Principal need to be more active with the parents and be more visible around the campus.

Posted September 10, 2013
I have to children in this school and my son went there 6 years ago. I am greatful for the teachers being able to help and keep in contact with me as needed. The kids have progressed very well. It is awesome.

Posted January 17, 2012
I am so pleased that my children are attending this great school the staff is awesome the principal Mr Ovalle seems to know each child by name which is a great thing considering the total number of children which attend the school. If I had one small complaint it is the over all cleaniness of the surrounding school area I think maintance needs to step it up and keep this GREEN school free of litter and debris. Other than that it is a great friendly caring enviorment for my children. The arts are strongly intergrated into the school cirriculum which with all the funding cuts is awesome to see. I registered for the PTA on parent and student oreintation night prior to the school year beginning and I never heard from the PTA. The RCLUB at this school leaes alot to be desired though....

Posted January 16, 2012
New Heights Elementary is an awesome school. They teach me everything I need to know about what I need to do when I am older. Mr. Ovalle is the nicest principal who makes sure that every kid gets what they need for the next year. I am in 5th grade at the moment, and my 5th grade teacher is so nice! I am not looking forward to leaving next year to Middle School, I heard nasty things about it. Meet Mrs. Bench, Mrs. Hines, Mrs. Fagersten, Mrs. Gotwald, all the PE teachers, and Mrs. Guyette! They are the ones who makes every day in this school special to me.

Posted November 20, 2009

New Heights Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
New Heights Elementary was Tyrone Elementary, the move was GREAT! the school is awsome the teachers are so in touch with the children I get a report everyday. She always has something positive to say about my child even on his bad days. The staff are always smiling the office girls are the best they really know the children and the parents. They go that extra mile for the parents and children. Ms. Niki was so nice she walked us to the classroom his first day and made my son feel so special he couldn't wait to go to school the next day. The Principal is so friendly I like how she starts the morning news show so all the children see her. She made it a point to tell me to visit anytime I wanted or needed to. His old school NEVER made us feel that welcomed!

New Heights Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2008
tyrone elementary is a great school to be at if u are going to tyrone you'll really like it

New Heights Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2008

New Heights Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2006

New Heights Elementary School 2

Posted September 30, 2005

New Heights Elementary School
3901 37th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL  33714
Last modified New Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top