St. Petersburg, FL

St Raphael Catholic School 4

Posted March 04, 2011
My child is now in his second year at this school and we could not be happier! My child is academically challenged in a nurturing and safe environment. What more could you ask for? I love that all the teacher's and parents know my child. The community is wonderful - comprised of many families all having the same interest in raising children with good family morals/values. If you are looking for a great small school in a safe and beautiful environment that will academically challenge your child, as well as, providing them with the feel of a 'second family' then you should definitely give this school a look.

St Raphael Catholic School
1376 Snell Isle Boulevard Northeast, St. Petersburg, FL  33704
Last modified St Raphael Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Raphael Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top