PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Greetings from Keswick Christian School! Keswick has a rich heritage in our community. For over 60 years we have partnered with Christian families and their local church nurturing students in their walk with the Lord, as well as setting a high bar for academic excellence. And Keswick is the only Christian school in the area with Infant- 12th Grade programs. You will often hear KCS parents mention that being a part of Keswick is like being part of a family, and that is very much the atmosphere at our school. Our campus is a welcoming environment and our caring teachers and administrators view what they do as more than just a job; it's a calling. Keswick really is something special, and we hope you'll stop by or give us a call to find out more.
September 17, 2014

Bad
Good

Posted November 24, 2015
I am a proud Keswick alumni. As an adult, looking back at my experiences throughout my academic years, I can say there is something very special about Keswick. The school is undeniably anointed by the hand of God. As a teen, I was not interested in pursuing a college education. Through much prayer, I had a strong belief that God had called me to military service. The same as he had with my father, his father and those before. Documented to have begun as far back as the American Revolution. The education I received helped me to achieve a perfect score on both the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery and the most difficult specialty entrance exam in the US armed forces, the Naval Nuclear Power Exam. This guaranteed that I could choose my own career path. I became a Naval Nuclear Electronics Technician with the education and determination to take myself to the highest enlisted rank. This was unfortunately short lived. In the end, after a very frightening and heart-rending operation, by His saving grace, I safely returned home and was eventually given a medical discharge with several diagnoses including PTSD. I know for a fact that it was through God and the many diverse lessons and traits that I obtained at Keswick, that I survived and since have been able to overcome my condition and slowly, carefully and methodically rebuild my life. Keswick doesn't just provide an unrivalled academic education, it prepares a young person to the best they can be in all aspects of life with faith in God at its core. Thank you Keswick (educators, administrators, staff and students) you quite literally had a hand in saving this sailor's life, both in the field and after action. I could not be more grateful for the privilege of having attended. I pray that anyone who has the chance to do the same cherish it and take full advantage of the incredible opportunity.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted September 17, 2014

Posted September 17, 2014
After attending several other area "Christian" schools throughout my education, I was so happy when my parents let me come back to Keswick. And I'm thankful to have graduated there. Because I KNOW what else is out there in Christian education, I always hoped my children would be able to attend Keswick some day. And now they do! KCS is the only Christian school in the county that requires at least one parent to be a believer in Jesus Christ and involved in a local church. And while that may not seem like a big deal, IT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE in the classroom atmosphere and student body. For the most part there is a positive peer pressure and like-mindedness among students, teachers, and parents. Like a fellow reviewer on here said, Keswick really is a rare find!

Posted August 07, 2013
Keswick is a great school. Our three children have been there since kindergarten. The teachers are committed to the success of the students. The family environment and and high quality education are amazing. This is school that puts Christ first in everything they do. One of my children graduated one year ago and is attending a top US Christian University. He started his first year of college as a Sophomore thanks to the AP classes he took at Keswick. Best Christian school in Pinellas County.

Posted May 11, 2013
Keswick Christian School is a rare find. I challenge you to take one visit to the campus. The history of 60 years speaks for itself. Then you meet the administration and see how focused they are in coming along side of the family to educate your child in Christian love. They set the course for the teachers that follow through with the same desire. No other school in the area can compare to the campus setting at Keswick. The history of this school along with the staff and families that come together as one is not found at any other private K-12 school in Pinellas County. I challenge you to stop by and experience the difference a Keswick Christian School. We are blessed to be a part of this outstanding tradition.

Posted April 27, 2013
Our children have been attending Keswick since PK-3 and they have enjoyed miraculous growth in their academics, the arts, in their interpersonal skills and respect toward others, and cultivated leadership talents as well. The spiritual development of our children has been what really sets Keswick apart. This has been evident not only to us as parents, but also to those who have who have witnessed their interactions outside the campus and our church. Partnering with both our church and us as parents, their experiences at Keswick have both reinforced and deepened their faith. The remarkable scope and quality of education is accomplished by the presence of the Holy Spirit working through the administration, faculty, and staff at Keswick all of whom we now consider as family. We continue to witness His work in our children. The loyalty, faith and commitment of those instructing our children are an inspiration to us. We ve been truly blessed by the opportunity to partner with Keswick in the development of our sons, and remain thankful such an awesome Christ-centered Biblically-based education is within reach of us both geographically and financially!

Posted April 18, 2013
Keswick Christian School has played the single most significant role in the positive Christian development of our children outside of our home. Since kindergarten, KCS is the only school we've known. Our daughter is a junior in college now and we credit Keswick for both the scholorships she has earned and the relative ease of her transition to college. Our son continues to flourish in highschool at Keswick. The leadership, teachers and coaches place Christ at the center as they lead our childrent to pursue excellence in the classroom, on the field or court, and on the stage(choir, band, drama). We cannot image being anywhere other than Keswick.

Posted March 18, 2013
Keswick Christian School is such a blessing to our family! Our daughter has been attending since 2009 and we have seen her grow leaps and bounds in academics, social abilities and spiritually. Finding a school to partner with us in teaching God's Word that has high academic standards is extremely important to us! If you are seeking the same, look no further than Keswick Christian School! They are an extension of our family and each teacher there is committed to educating the children, encouraging and loving them. We were looking for a preschool with no thoughts of further education when we visited the school. Once we toured the campus and learned that she could go from preschool through 12th grade we were thrilled. Additionally, I can tell you that the moment I stepped foot on the campus I knew it was different, unique and filled with the Holy Spirit. Our search for a school stopped there and we are so glad it did. We love Keswick Christian School and all of the staff!

Posted September 12, 2011
First of all, I cannot say enough about Keswick Christian School. Not only did this school meet my expectations, but Keswick exceeeded my expectations. My daughter attended K-3 at Keswick and she grew socially, emotionally, academically, and spiritually. I believe in making sure that my child has a solid education foundation. A Christian foundation is equally important. My daughter, who was 3 at the time, knows how to pray and truly experienced the love of God at Keswick. It is a great school! We moved our daughter closer to home because it was a 45 minute drive from our home. I believe that we may send her back. Keswick was an awesome experience.

Posted May 25, 2010
We love this school. It is truly an amazing place to send your child. If you are looking for a great place to send your children with teachers that care and encourage your children, look no further. Our daughter has attended for 9 years and there is no other school I would send her to. If it was necessary, I would get two jobs to keep her there. All levels of staff know and love the children. It is truly a family atmosphere.

Keswick Christian School
10101 54th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL  33708
Last modified Keswick Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12