PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 31, 2010
I have been a parent of a student at GCCS for 2 years and can not wait for my younger child to start there. If you are lloking for a great education with a religous foundation then this is the place for you. I consider GCCS a part of my family and they certainly make you feel that way. I love GCCS and so do my kids. I think you will too.

Posted January 18, 2010
Genuine, Godly, friendly, nurturing learning environment. My child loves going to school, loves her teachers, the coach, the aftercare team. I feel safe leaving her there with what I now consider my extended family.

Gulf Coast Christian School 4

Posted February 07, 2008
Great school. I had alot of trouble getting my daughter into KG the yr she was turning 5 due to her late birthday. Gulfcoast gave her a chance and accepted her and she's doing exceptionaly well. She's already starting to read, and does extremely well in math! The school just needs a little update to the campus and it will be the perfect school!

Posted January 24, 2004
We have been very happy at Gulf Coast Christian School. We were a family there for 11 years. Our daughter started there in the 3 year old preschool program, and went on to graduate from the 8th grade. She had many many wonderful teachers, some of which have been at Gulf Coast for 10-16 years. That in itself speaks highly of the school. Our daughter made good grades, and had a lot of individual attention during class. The low student ratio is a tremendous help to these students. There is a family atmosphere, and a great support group for the school in the PTFA board and group of people.

Posted January 24, 2004
A great family atmosphere...Children feel a good sense of security

Posted January 23, 2004
Gulf Coast Christian School is a school where the children education, moral development in a christian and safe enviroment is a priority for staff and teachers. I am glad my kids go to GCCS.

Posted January 23, 2004
Many of our teachers have been teaching at GCCS for at minimum 5 years. We have several who have been teaching here for 8, 10 and 15 years! That says a lot about the school environment. Our Principal has 32 years of public education experience, and is using her wealth of knowledge to benefit us greatly here. My kids love the small classes and personal teacher involvement.

Gulf Coast Christian School 4

Posted January 22, 2004
The small class sizes are wonderful. You don't seem to find that much anymore. Even at other private schools. It is such a close knit environment here. Everyone looks out for everyone. Such a pleasure.

Posted January 22, 2004
My children attend this school. It is a very loving environment with a strong focus on education. Their preschool program is full of wonderful teachers who truly love the whole child.

Gulf Coast Christian School
6355 38th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL  33710
Last modified Gulf Coast Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8