Bad
Good

St. Petersburg Collegiate High School 5

Posted October 12, 2011
This school has been a dream come true! My daughter graduated with her high school diploma and her A.A degree at the same time and my other daughter is well on her way. The principle and guidance counselors truly love their jobs and guide these kids in the right direction. All of the teachers are fantastic and teach to the highest standards. The students seem to have one shared goal, to be successful. It is a great staff and student body. I would recommend this school to anyone that has a motivated teenager that wants to succeed.

Posted November 16, 2009
My step-daughter moved here from Canada and attended St. Petersburg High School. Her grades in Canada were far below horrifying!! The guidance counselors and the teachers kept my informed about her academic progress on a weekly basis. I was impressed to learn that my step daughter loved this school so much. She brought up all of her grades to a level that me and her father were both proud. Thank you, staff for such a parent-student-teacher hands on approach. I only wished more teachers in the community were as good as all of you.

Posted June 16, 2008
What a FANTASTIC school program this is! My son graduated from high school last year and a few days later, graduated from the same school with an A.A. degree, earned for free and concurrent with high school! We didn't even have to pay for the books! The faculty is the best in education and is so very friendly and helpful. We can only say that we were disappointed that our second son wasn't able to get into the school for the 2008 term - there are only limited spaces and a HUGE waiting list! I wish they could increase the size of this program as it is EXCELLENT!

Posted February 06, 2008
I'm a sophomore at St Pete Collegiate and it is amazing! I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a unique, challenging, and fun school experience.

Posted October 02, 2007
I am currently a student at this school and it is the best school ever. All the students are very accepting of each other. The education is the best available, all of the teachers care a lot about the students. I would recomend this school to anyone who wants to try it.

6605 5th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL  33710
Last modified St. Petersburg Collegiate High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Petersburg Collegiate High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top