K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 13, 2015
This is one of the worst schools you will ever find. Please do not send your child here, especially if they have special needs. They are NOT trained in how to educate a student with special needs. My child has made such great gains since leaving there. The assistants do not pay attention to the students and when they do, have witnessed them yelling profanities. Please do not go here, if you love your child.

Posted April 02, 2014
The Broach School was the best decision I could have made for my son's school. Public schools In Pinellas County were not giving my son the proper help for him to succeed. After being at the broach school for 3 years I have seen much more progress in my son's learning. They go out of their way for the kids of the broach school and I am more than happy to say they are a great school! The staff are always friendly. Family functions are always fun and a good way to connect with our kids and with their school. I love the Broach School!

Posted February 05, 2014
This school is diverse, has all the proper tools to help student from all walks of life and the staff and teachers and beyond friendly and caring. The director of the school has had a person stake in my child from the beginning and I can honestly say my son is getting a quality education at the Broach School. There are smiling faces all around this school including my sons! So glad we found the broach school!

Posted January 29, 2014
I read all of the reviews on this school and noticed it was obvious that the one star ratings were from the same disgruntled person! Shame on whoever they are! This school has done amazing things with our student. He is learning and developing into a well rounded individual.

Broach School 4

Posted January 29, 2014
Ratings are useful, but visit this school (or any school you are considering) and see for yourself. That's the best way to decide how good a school is. Very small class sizes with lots of special attention to individual students. Even free tutoring.

Posted December 23, 2013
The Broach School of St Petersburg has continued to amaze me! The Director, the new and previous teachers have excelled in their care and education of youth deserving a way to learn and grow! The campus has been updated inside (classrooms painted and reorganized to enable better teaching of our students) and the inviting look of the campus with fresh paint, and manicured grounds brings a smile to the faces of visitors and potential students! The continued updates and response from the Director and the teachers are shown in the many smiling faces! Thank you Broach School of Saint Petersburg for being part of our community!

Posted December 05, 2013
AFTER A YEAR OF LOOKING FOR A SCHOOL FOR MY AUTISTIC 13 YEAR OLD GRANDSON, WE FOUND THE BROACH SCHOO IN ST. PETERSBURG, FL. THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM AT THE TIME DID NOT WORK ON HIS SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOR SHORTCOMINGS. HE SEEMED TO BE FALLING BEHIND IN THE AREAS THAT HE NEEDED TO MAKE IT IN THE ADULT WORLD. HE HAS BEEN AT THE BROACH SCHOOL SINCE AUGUST AND IS DOING WELL. THEY HAVE IDENTIFIED THE AREAS THAT NEED WORK AND WE CAN SEE IMPROVEMENT ALREADY,. THE STAFF IS CARING AND HE GETS THE ATTENTION HE NEEDS AS THE CLASSES ARE SMALL AND HE IS NOT LOST IN THE "CROWD". WE KNOW THE STAFF AND THEY KNOW US. I HAVE HOPE NOW THAT MY GRANDSON WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT AS A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY.

Posted October 08, 2013
This school claims to have their stuff together, but in all reality it is just a joke. One of the teachers there tell the students to shut up and I witnessed it. Horrible surrounds as far as the campus goes. Do right by your child and do not send them there.

Posted October 08, 2013
Our children depend on us to care for them and do what is right for their future. I almost ruined my sons future by keeping him there in that school. I did not realize how behind the school academically was until I transferred my child into a Public School and my child struggled to catch up to the grade level that he was in. He is an outstanding student now and is doing wonderfully. I recommend that any parent in their sound mind do the right thing and never enroll their child at this school

Posted August 30, 2013
I would never send my child to this school. I did, and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. All they care about is the McKay money. The management staff is cold, and don't care about the students. Don't believe the bill of goods they are selling. Don't waste a year of your child's life, it will be the biggest mistake of your life.

Broach School