PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers give the children up port and encourage them to do the best they can . The teachers are involved with the students and they recived personal attention

Hello to all parents, my name is Angela and I have a 12th grade Senior at the school of the Immaculata, I feel that the school has been a God send to our lives. My daughter attend public school and her experience was one we will never wish upon anyone. The public school system is failing our kids , and the school of The Immaculata saved her and allowed her the freedom to grow and learn in SAFETY. I can go to work and carry on a full day without worry that my child is in harms way. They provide professional and kind services when dealing with youths. They provide a warm home feeling Dr Got tis and the educational staff ate Great. This is our year to graduate and see our daughter reach her full goals and potential. I'm Thankful for Makay schollarship and Step up for Students for providing our children with the opportunity to receive a proven school education . I would recommend the school of the Immaculata to all my friends and family. I feel so good , when I look at my daughter and see how she shines and is blossoming into a young lady. The Immaculata is helping my daughter with her feature plans to attend college and work as a teacher aid part time. I can day this. I would not change my daughter back to public school or ever take the chance of loosing our slot in the Immaculata. I advise all parents who are struggling while you watch your child loose out on a chance at a wonderful education and a great life experience , come visit and see a new world right before your eyes. The opportunity for a fare chance and a opportunity to have one on one attention. The are a lot of opportunity within the Immaculata, cone join us. I am a real parent. I have had the worst experience with the flawed public school system, I wouldn't turn back for anything. We ate proud parents of the Immaculata in St Petersburg FL , a great place for a kid to be a kid and get a great education in the process. They provide before and after care , what more can working parents desire. Sports and in-school activities also here at the Immaculata. Parent to parent , it's a God send , I feel we where placed at there door , I know understand, it was the feeling of being home , where you belong. I can rest easy that my child is not in any harm , fear of them being hurt and no one to help . The school system has failed me. I am a Blue Knight of the school of the Immaculata come join us

School has problems paying their teachers , Headmaster is hardly there, and is unprofessional when handling students , supposed to be Christian based but is not . Needs to be a day care instead of a place of education.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The administration does not care what goes on in the school , and very little displine

We've been at the Immaculata for a couple of years. The staff is caring and the administration does everything possible to meet my child's needs.

think twice about sending your special need child to this school. They do NOT have the staff to support them as they claim.

The Teachers are very caring & they make an individualized schedule to meet each childs needs in order for the to grow with love, caring, self esteem as well as getting an excellant education. I can't say enough about how much Sauyna Talley, Eva L. & John G go the extra mile for the children. In public school my son was just a name & number. In Immaculata he is a young man who is treated as one of God's children. Thank you Immulata for making a difference in my son's life!

Enrollment increasing daily, kids love the place, adding buildings, adopted Common Core. It's the best!

I moved my son from another school and we could not be happier with our new school home. The philosophy here is family first. The children are educated and challenged at a proper pace. This is a conservative environment that stresses moral focus as well as academic. It is a refreshing alternative to much of what is offered these days.

Best administration, incredible teachers, and truly conservative and Catholic education. That is why this school continues to grow.

Last modified The School Of The Immaculata is a Private school that serves grades PK-12