PK|Private

Bad
Good

PCCS is a fantastic preschool. I have two children attending and have been very happy overall. It is such a happy place to leave my children. In the mornings, they have music playing prior to morning prayer/announcements. The director is a lot of fun and knows every student by name. They really go above and beyond, and really make learning fun without being overly rigid. They have monthly in house field trips (plays, magic shows, various presentations), as well as library time and music. I highly recommend this school.

We LOVE PCCS! My child has been there since they were 13 months old and we are very sad that this is their last year. We have been very involved in their education and insured that our child was matched with the best teachers. Every year I toured other schools to see if there was a better school for my money and every year the answer was PCCS. They offer a well-rounded education with reasonable tuition rates. I recommend it very highly!

I observed my son's classroom many times this year. After witnessing several disturbing incidents of questionable misconduct by the teacher, as well as after speaking to her and the admin personally about my concerns and seeing no improvement, we decided to pull him from PCCS, even without another school to go to! It was that bad. I came to dread taking him there every morning. For comparison, I observed other classes at PCCS, and I did not see the same problems as my son's class. Also, with all the class time trying to round-up the kids and playing, playing, and more playing... very little time was devoted to actual instruction. I would like to add that I was also disappointed with the admin for several reasons. First, I never felt welcome, and later, they sent out a vague, patronizing letter to our classroom's parents regarding some rumor by a parent!? Sad.

My daughter has been here for 3 years and is getting ready to start VPK here and my son is getting ready to start also. This is the best school I have found. There is alot of parent involvement and tons of activities for the kids. They have computer classes, ballet, they all know spanish by the age of 2, music etc. The teachers are very caring and take a real interest in each child!

My son is in his 2nd year at PCCS. He looks forward to school each day. The teachers he has and have had are all wonderful and nurturing. They truly have a passion for working with young children. They have really helped him to grow and the one-on-one time is priceless. He loves his music class and he already knows a few spanish words which is awesome!

Last modified Pasadena Community Church School is a Private school that serves grade PK