Starke, FL

Bradford High School 2

Posted October 28, 2012
When the school can take better control of the unruly students and stop the bullying it will be a better school.

Posted January 08, 2012
I am a former employee of this school and I loved the students and faculty. However, the district leadership is unqualified and out of touch with what it really takes to inspire and motivate high school students. It's a shame that such incompetence can influence one school - the community deserves better. Avoid sending your children here if you want any kind of education supported by more than dedicated teachers. The district leaders are worried more about their own hand-shaking and inflated image than they are the students who attend their schools.

Bradford High School 5

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted June 09, 2009
Well, i am a student at Bradford High right now. I am about to be a sophomore, i would really have to say that this is a, not necessarily 'bad' school but it's just a school with a lot of unmotivated student's and also teachers! I would have to say i had one teacher that actually cared how i was doing my work and how far i want to get in life with my goals. That's not very good, and i'm pretty much stuck here till the end. But i will still try my very best to carry out my goals here and stick it out till the end. I will be in student government next school year, and i will be surely be trying to get at least two magnet programs going here and hopefully a gifted program for the school!

Bradford High School 0

Posted May 13, 2009
I graduated from BHS in 1991. I had a great experience. My children went there. If teachers did not have to deal with children that choose to be disruptive and not want to learn, maybe BHS would have a better rating. Disruptive and kids that are 2 and 3 years behind just need to stay home, they don't want to learn anyway. A teacher can only do so much.

Posted May 12, 2009
I taught at BHS for one year and was appalled at the lack of leadership and caring by those in authority. Though there are teachers who care, they are rendered ineffective by policies that promote fear. I pray for the students and teachers that are stuck at BHS. I cannot imagine any high school with a worse learning environment.

Bradford High School 2

Posted May 07, 2009
Their is a lack of influential teachers, and most importantly the school dosen't really motivate and push forward students to do their best daily. Their is a surplus of 'laxidasical' teachers and stff permitted on campus! Everyone wants the students to do well but obviously, their effort isn't paying off! Bradford is a D school and is surely NOT representing themselves professionaly.

Posted April 27, 2009
I went to school there and graduated a 2 years ago, it was not a great school at all. I wanted to go to keystone heights high school because there they had IB and Prep classes. I didn't learn anything at BHS, it was a joke. I dual enrolled at Santa Fe College my junior year and thats where I actually learned the material I needed for college. The some teachers tried to prepare the students for college others just gave out worksheets to do, every day! If you go there, make sure to dual enroll at santa fe, it's free and counts toward college credits and high school credits!

Bradford High School 0

Posted March 06, 2009
I taught at Bradford High for a short time and I would say it is not a bad school. The teachers that I interacted with closely all seemed to be very interested in student learning. However, students did not seem that motivated to learn as they were not gearing themselves for a college education. Parents could do a lot in helping to motivate their own children.

Bradford High School 5

Posted December 14, 2008
It's not that bad guys... With the new principal I have seen several improvements in adminstration, faculty, and staff.

Bradford High School
582 North Temple Avenue, Starke, FL  32091
Last modified Bradford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradford High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top