Posted July 09, 2013
I have two sides to my point of view. I began teaching at Starke Elementary in August of 1999. I have always taught an FCAT grade whether is was a mainstream class or not. I have had the experience of 4 principals and have enjoyed teaching under each one. I love what I do to the fullest and thoroughly enjoy the community I call my home. I have a 9 year old starting 4th grade this year and he and I have thoroughly enjoyed his past 4 years at Starke Elementary. His teachers always have what is the best for him and as a parent I feel communicated with. I try really hard not to pester them since I am on campus. This year I also have my 5 year old starting Kindergarten with the same teacher his brother had. I love that we have so many veteran teachers and some fresh new teachers to work with too. It is an absolute pleasure to be apart of the Starke Elementary Family.

Posted June 13, 2013
It Is A Great School For Kids To Go To With Nice People I Recommend This School.

Starke Elementary School 1

Posted November 26, 2008

Starke Elementary School 0

Posted August 21, 2007
my child has been in starke elementary for five yrs. ive been involved w/ his classes . im a caring parent. the teacher & staff are wonderful. i have 1 complaint your parking for parents. theres not enough & if you park where staff parkig is you get in trouble well if your staff parked in staff parkig & not in parent parking there would be room for us parents!!!!!

Posted July 27, 2003
25 Years ago I attended Starke Elementary School. I have 1 child now attending and 1 just graduate last year. In all the ensueing years the quality and professionalism of the teachers and staff at this school as never slacked. Starke Elementary has some of the best teachers I know. They impart to each child their own love of learning in a way that they not only want to learn but understand fully. The administrative staff is awesome. If you ever have a problem or concern they give you the utmost consideration. As if your problem is theirs. Quite a few of these teachers have been here for years. They have a vested interest in the community and it's people. If it takes a whole village to raise a child, then the teachers and administrators of Starke Elementary are doing a great job.

Starke Elementary School
1000 West Weldon Street, Starke, FL  32091
Last modified Starke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Starke Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top