Posted May 10, 2012
I moved to Lawtey from Jacksovnville just so my daughter could go to this school and it been as great as I thought it would be. Our alternative was Stillwell in Jacksonville and I was NOT going to let that happen after what my son had been through there.

Bradford Middle School 4

Posted September 14, 2011
This school had great leadership and has some wonderful teachers. This school has came a long way in the last few years. Go Bradford!

Bradford Middle School 0

Posted March 30, 2010
I am a student at BMS and my favorite teacher is Mr.verunac. his class is fun and he is a good teacher.

Bradford Middle School 4

Posted September 11, 2009
Hi!!!!!!!!!Im a studnt here and Im really liking BMS!!Go Tornados!I like Coach McCallum!!!hes so much fun!!!!!!Im on the track team!Im going to try out for softball!Cant wait!Made new friends to!!!!!

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted March 01, 2009
I love this school too! Coach Farnsworth is the best!

Posted February 19, 2009

Posted June 28, 2008

Bradford Middle School
527 North Orange Street, Starke, FL  32091
Last modified Bradford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradford Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top