Martin County High School 0

Posted December 07, 2009
I graduated from MCHS in 2006. It was an interesting experience and one I will never forget. The physical structure was awful, and I hear they began construction a couple of years ago which is great. I ended up going to the University of Vermont to study Music Education. MCHS had an outstanding music program and I would recommend taking a class with Mr. Corbin even if you can't sing. He will change your life! My guidance counselor was a severe disappointment and told me that if I wanted to go to schools in the Northeast then I would need to enlist help from a professional college entrance adviser. I wish I had challenged myself as a student and had taken more AP classes (they have a wonderful assortment) because my honor classes were very easy. would recommend this school to students who are willing to take their own initiative. :)

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted June 22, 2009
I graduated MCHS in 2005, from the AP program. I have to say that most of my teachers were more qualified than my college professors. I had a nuclear physicist for physics, a former military intelligence case officer for American history, the former head of quality control for Pratt and Whitney for Statistics and my Calculus I and II teacher was probably the most aggressive educator I have ever had, comical in her intensity, but effective, memorable and understood her subject as well as any professor I have ever had. The biggest downside of MCHS that I had, when I went to University of Florida, I felt that my professors were grossly under-qualified compared to my high school teachers! It makes it hard to take college serious when you go from someone that was spying on the Soviets in the 1980's to a professor that once read a book about it.

Martin County High School 0

Posted April 03, 2009
I have a son, graduated last year and a daughter will graduate from MCHS this year. I have been actively involved in schools for over 15 years. Compared to schools in Illinois, the Principal and staff at MCHS get the picture that the schools should challenge kids to learn. I believe that MCHS is the best! I wish more parents were involved but that is what happens when kids reach high school. Both kids are in or accepted at good universities and can look forward to success there building off the base provided by MCHS. One great school.

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted October 10, 2008
My daughter loved MCHS! She went there for my freshman year and said it was great funand the administrators were really there to help you. She was able to take Honors and AP classes and still have a social life. Everyone was so school spirited && she was it was easy to love the school. We moved after her freshman year and I never hear the end of her saying how much MCHS school is better than the school she goes to now. She still consider MCHS her home.

Martin County High School 3

Posted June 10, 2008

Posted April 13, 2008

Posted February 04, 2008

Posted April 27, 2007

Martin County High School
2801 South Kanner Highway, Stuart, FL  34994
Last modified Martin County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top