Posted May 20, 2012
What a wonderful school. My daughter has had a year full of learning and nurturing at FAW. Looking forward to the future and all that this school has to offer.

Posted May 25, 2011
I have three kids go through FAWE and cannot say enough about it. Great school and staff and a real family atmosphere. The teachers and administration all deserve a big raise. Though I was a little dissapointed in the playground and upkeep. The grass needed to be mowed, no nets on the basketball hoops and one of the jungle gyms was roped off. Is this what we're cutting back on? One would think with all the lotto money and property taxes going to schools we could atleast maintain them properly...

Felix A Williams Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2010
I'm happy that we are out of this school. Since leaving my child has excelled far beyond what was provided or taught at this school.We are very happy at another elementary school in the county.

Felix A Williams Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2009

Posted May 09, 2009
Wow! I was so very pleasantly surprised with the administration at this school. My son went there 4th and 5th and excelled. I believe this to be the very best Elementary Martin Count has to offer.

Felix A Williams Elementary School 3

Posted March 25, 2009

Felix A Williams Elementary School 2

Posted October 11, 2007

Posted November 17, 2006
Both of my children attended FAWE and are now off at high school and middle school. The quality of care, time and energy the teachers and staff provided at FAWE was top notch. They were prepared academically and socially for the transition to the middle school. If all schools followed their example of dedication we wouldn't have an education crisis. Teachers everywhere are so under paid. We need to get the word out to congress to put forth more funds to make their lives a little easier. They do so much for our kids.

Posted March 23, 2006
Felix A Williams is a wonderful school I will be buying a house soon and I will ONLY buy in this district where my son can go to school at F.A.W. My seven year old is currently being tested for the gifted program at Felix A Williams Elementary. I have seen schools base teaching off of discipline this is not one of those schools.

Posted August 02, 2005

Felix A Williams Elementary School
401 Northwest Baker Road, Stuart, FL  34994
Last modified Felix A Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Felix A Williams Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top