676 students|Martin

Bad
Good

Posted May 20, 2012
What a wonderful school. My daughter has had a year full of learning and nurturing at FAW. Looking forward to the future and all that this school has to offer.

Posted May 25, 2011
I have three kids go through FAWE and cannot say enough about it. Great school and staff and a real family atmosphere. The teachers and administration all deserve a big raise. Though I was a little dissapointed in the playground and upkeep. The grass needed to be mowed, no nets on the basketball hoops and one of the jungle gyms was roped off. Is this what we're cutting back on? One would think with all the lotto money and property taxes going to schools we could atleast maintain them properly...

Felix A Williams Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2010
I'm happy that we are out of this school. Since leaving my child has excelled far beyond what was provided or taught at this school.We are very happy at another elementary school in the county.

Posted May 09, 2009
Wow! I was so very pleasantly surprised with the administration at this school. My son went there 4th and 5th and excelled. I believe this to be the very best Elementary Martin Count has to offer.

Posted November 17, 2006
Both of my children attended FAWE and are now off at high school and middle school. The quality of care, time and energy the teachers and staff provided at FAWE was top notch. They were prepared academically and socially for the transition to the middle school. If all schools followed their example of dedication we wouldn't have an education crisis. Teachers everywhere are so under paid. We need to get the word out to congress to put forth more funds to make their lives a little easier. They do so much for our kids.

Posted March 23, 2006
Felix A Williams is a wonderful school I will be buying a house soon and I will ONLY buy in this district where my son can go to school at F.A.W. My seven year old is currently being tested for the gifted program at Felix A Williams Elementary. I have seen schools base teaching off of discipline this is not one of those schools.

Posted March 01, 2005
Both my children have gone to FAW since they were 5. My daughter moved on to 6th in SMS and all she wants is to go back to FAW. The teachers are fantastic, they care about each and every child. My daughter was known to teachers she never even had. The level of education is top notch. When they have FCAT testing this one teacher even made a deal with the kids. He would let ANY 4th grader who scored a Perfect 6 on the writing shave his head in front of the who school...that year 8 kids got the honor. My son is in special ed, the teacher is so excellent with him. He has gone from a F student in Aug. to AB Honor roll in Jan. FAW has got to be one of the best if not THE BEST school to attend in Martin County,Florida.

Posted January 30, 2004
I am very satisfied with the school. I can't say there is anything at all I don't like, except physical access to the school. I have made it a point to stay involved in my child's development. Especially when it comes to her social behaviour and development. Although my child thrives in school, as a single mother, I make it a point to find out about those things that don't appear on my child's report card. And all the teachers are more than happy to provide any information that might be helpful to me and some have gone out of the way to inform me. I wish the state, and the whole country would realize the importance of the teachers in our lives and out kids' development. Teachers are way underpaid. I am willing to give up more of my own income for them to have a more rewarding career, because it is well deserved and it will be an investment in my own children. I believe the Principal and staff at Felix Williams outperform on all basis and provide a wonderful loving and growing environment for all students who are willing to participate.

Posted June 18, 2003
I am very happy with the quality of education my son receives at FAWE. Mrs. Kuykendall was more than I could have hoped for when picking a teacher for both th parent and child kindergarten experience. First grade was amazing to see how much the children progressed in reading. We are looking forward to another productive and fun year.

Felix A Williams Elementary School
401 Northwest Baker Road, Stuart, FL  34994
Last modified Felix A Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.