676 students|Martin

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The teachers, except the new ones, are seasoned professionals and care about the whole child. You will not find better teachers in the private schools. Mrs. Soviero and Mrs. Aboujja in 5th grade are Master Teachers and the best of the best. Mrs. Robinson and Mrs. Pawlek in 1st grade are really great teachers. Mrs. Robinson even visited my daughter in the hospital and brought cards from her fellow students and read a book to her. I challenge you to find ANY teacher today who would do that!! However, the administration is weak and needs an overhaul. No backwards planning, no"big ideas," no scaffolding, no data walls, no data meetings. Transformative Leadership, Collaborative Committees, anything for 21st century learners other than lipservice to STEM is non existent. EI goals, social emotional learning NOT on the radar. (Can you tell we moved from the progressive West Coast?) School Admin does not meet the needs of the diverse.community it serves, which is a shame. So much potential with GREAT teachers. This school deserves GREAT leadership!

I love this school. We moved here a year ago from LI where we have top notch schools. I am pleasantly surprised with this school.

What a wonderful school. My daughter has had a year full of learning and nurturing at FAW. Looking forward to the future and all that this school has to offer.

I have three kids go through FAWE and cannot say enough about it. Great school and staff and a real family atmosphere. The teachers and administration all deserve a big raise. Though I was a little dissapointed in the playground and upkeep. The grass needed to be mowed, no nets on the basketball hoops and one of the jungle gyms was roped off. Is this what we're cutting back on? One would think with all the lotto money and property taxes going to schools we could atleast maintain them properly...

I'm happy that we are out of this school. Since leaving my child has excelled far beyond what was provided or taught at this school.We are very happy at another elementary school in the county.

Wow! I was so very pleasantly surprised with the administration at this school. My son went there 4th and 5th and excelled. I believe this to be the very best Elementary Martin Count has to offer.

Both of my children attended FAWE and are now off at high school and middle school. The quality of care, time and energy the teachers and staff provided at FAWE was top notch. They were prepared academically and socially for the transition to the middle school. If all schools followed their example of dedication we wouldn't have an education crisis. Teachers everywhere are so under paid. We need to get the word out to congress to put forth more funds to make their lives a little easier. They do so much for our kids.

Last modified Felix A Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.