PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Our children have NEVER experienced bullying at this school. It is not tolerated at this school. They take a proactive approach in teaching children to be kind and to value themselves and others.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Our children have speech language IEP's and a private speech therapist comes into the school to work with our children. The school also accepts the McKay Scholarship UNLIKE SAINT JOSESPH CATHOLIC SCHOOL which is a nearby private school. We commend Redeemer for accepting McKay Scholarship and wish all private schools, especially those that claim to be "Christian" would honor McKay.

Redeemer Lutheran has a very caring and excellent staff with high academic standards. The teachers and even the front office are friendly, helpful, positive and extremely kind to the children. The teachers are nuturing and have rigorous academic standards and communicate with parents often. Principal Essig is in the car line every morning greeting the students before school starts. He always has a smile on his face and genuinely cares about all of the students. This year is our first year at this school. We live in Stuart and left our neighborhood public school because of problems with bullying, poor leadership and our children were not making academic gains.. As a parent and former teacher with an administrative leadership background and teaching license, I am probably more critical of schools than most parents and weigh heavily on educating the WHOLE CHILD. We feel very fortunate that Redeemer is available to us within our community. We appreciate the values the administration and teachers instill in children and are very thankful we decided to enroll our children in Redeemer Lutheran School.

One of be best school in the area. The staff is very friendly and the teachers are all top notch. This is the place you want to send you children. As there motto says "Raising Christian Leaders" this is what Stuart needs as well as the world.

I understand many people may have had a great experience with this school. However, I did not. My children were constantly bullied and the issue was never addressed to the point I had to pull them out partially through the year. The principal was uncaring and I found the school administration had an air of superiority that I did not care for.

For this to be a christian school the staff do not carry themselves in this manner! Especially the Vpk program they do more gossiping amongst eachother than teaching the kids. The kids are outside for most of the day not much time spent on teaching! The teachers are lazy and do the bare minimum to make sure your child is successful. The administration is very horrible as well. They need to reconsider the price they charge the kids are not learning they have very little patience at all with the children. If you care enough about your child education do not put them here!!

This school has poor administration. They can act witout thinking and do not have best interest of the children as their foremost belief. The technology department is poor and they need to have someone that knows the technology that they are handing to the kids.

Develops character: Disagree

I think the kids I dealt with already had these qualities. I did not see these quallities in some of the adults though.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I was Very happy with the lower school teachers not as happy with middle school currently.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son has attended Redeemer for 5 years now, and we've been very happy there! He has grown spiritually, academically, and emotionally. The teachers are loving, helpful, and academically challenging. Redeemer's leadership is strong and wants to help all families feel welcomed and valued. I'm thankful that my son is at Redeemer, and we are excited about how God is going to continue to teach him through RLS!

Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8