Posted October 30, 2013
Redeemer is the best school. Good curriculum, teachers, staff and the parents are really working hard together. It is such a blessing I found Redeemer. GOD is good.

Posted June 07, 2013
My child was having issues being continuously bullied and teased at the previous school and the adults did not know how to deal with it or didn't care. Since attending Redeemer, everything has changed for the better. I am so thankful for the opportunity to have my child be a part of this school. When teasing arose like it always does with kids, the staff dealt with it most effectively! I am so impressed and grateful. I now have a kid who is happy to go to school and has learned he can trust adults at school to do the right thing. This is quite the change from coming home crying. I only wish we had found this school sooner.

Posted January 12, 2013
Coming from public school it's been quite a change ....this school has been such a blessing for my daughter! Her teacher and all the staff are great! They really care about the students and I am honestly amazed about the environment in this school, students are so respectful and kind as well the staff, I am looking forward for my daughter to join this school for many years God willing! Thank you so much Redeemer!

Posted May 25, 2012
One of be best school in the area. The staff is very friendly and the teachers are all top notch. This is the place you want to send you children. As there motto says "Raising Christian Leaders" this is what Stuart needs as well as the world.

Posted January 16, 2010
I have been going to this school for four years, and the education I have received is outstanding. The teachers are informative and willing to work through any issues you have with ANY subject whatsoever. They are all so kind and I have never had an incident where I felt dumb or lacking. This school has a good curriculum, where they push you, but not over the edge. Every time we have an issue, (which is few to none) my parents have gone to the teachers or principle and it has always been resolved on both sides, with hardly any stress. The discipline is NOT lacking, you don't get away with anything innappropriate. My peers are almost all supportive and kind. Jesus Christ's influence in our school helps the attitude tremendously, especially because of the bible lessons. I highly reccommend this school. -- 7th grader :p

Posted May 28, 2009
I feel that Redeemer is a great, well-rounded school. Not only is it a school focused on academics, but it is a mission with a main focus on sharing the love of Christ with others. Being a part of Redeemer, my family has realized that no one is perfect. However, life isn't about being perfect. It's about using the talents that God has blessed each of us with and forgiving each other when we don't live up to 'perfect' expectations. All of the teachers are a great asset to this school. Redeemer is a great family to be a part of! Join in as soon as you can!

Posted May 31, 2008
Redeemer's academic program speaks for itself -just ask any parent or graduate. Each student is at least 1/2 grade ahead of public school. If you're looking for a new school especially when public school funding is down, you need to visit Redeemer. The tuition rate is really affordable due to the financial support from the church. Along with a top notch academics, it has a great fine arts program of music, art and drama. Their sports program is inclusive to all students, far better than any public school can offer now. This school is open to you regardless of your religious beliefs and has small class sizes. The teachers are so caring and discipline and safety is at the forefront of this school. Just like any school, sometimes things happen and so parents opinions are expressed, but truly it is a great school!

Redeemer Lutheran School 4

Posted May 28, 2008
Redeemer is small, polite school focus on proven success of nurturring a child's mind, body and spirit. The curriculum is the same as more expensive prep schools. The young and energetic principal has children at the school and can be found at his desk, at events, in carline and at most of the sporting events sometimes coaching. Many of the reachers are career to their grades and the best in the County. They take parent input well and respond. Families are encouraged to participate in their children's education. If you are reading this you know that is critical. The school/church site is in a very safe location and security is being enhanced. The preschool program is always in high demand for its fun and safety; K to 8th averages about 1:12 to 1:15 for years. The school is almost full for 2008/09. Awesome gym and volleyball & basketball teams!

Redeemer Lutheran School

Posted May 16, 2008
This is a site was created to let parents voice their opinions. Disgruntled or slated is your view on negative opinions. I would much rather know all I can about a school, whether it be negative or positive! The fact is that there is no perfect school anywhere in the world and if there were, we would be in line waiting to enroll our children. Redeemer claims to be open minded and not opinionated, but as soon as a parent speaks out about their experiences at Redeemer this person is blasted. There is such a thing as freedom of speech and any negative rating should be a lesson learned on what to improve on for the future. Nothing was said about Redeemer being a horrible school. Things were said in reference to lack of discipline and safety for the children and the closed views of all religions.Key words 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH'.

Posted May 08, 2008
I am so dissapointed to read another parent's slanted views here especially since they don't represent an accurate portrait of the environment and expectations at Redeemer. The school has improved every facet of it's offerings and has a principal and staff dedicated to the social, academic and spiritual needs of it's student body. Unfortunately, the loud protestations of one or two seem to resonate with people more than the 99% overwhelmingly pleased families.

Redeemer Lutheran School
2450 Southeast Ocean Boulevard, Stuart, FL  34996
Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Redeemer Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top