PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

One of be best school in the area. The staff is very friendly and the teachers are all top notch. This is the place you want to send you children. As there motto says "Raising Christian Leaders" this is what Stuart needs as well as the world.

I understand many people may have had a great experience with this school. However, I did not. My children were constantly bullied and the issue was never addressed to the point I had to pull them out partially through the year. The principal was uncaring and I found the school administration had an air of superiority that I did not care for.

For this to be a christian school the staff do not carry themselves in this manner! Especially the Vpk program they do more gossiping amongst eachother than teaching the kids. The kids are outside for most of the day not much time spent on teaching! The teachers are lazy and do the bare minimum to make sure your child is successful. The administration is very horrible as well. They need to reconsider the price they charge the kids are not learning they have very little patience at all with the children. If you care enough about your child education do not put them here!!

This school has poor administration. They can act witout thinking and do not have best interest of the children as their foremost belief. The technology department is poor and they need to have someone that knows the technology that they are handing to the kids.

Develops character: Disagree

I think the kids I dealt with already had these qualities. I did not see these quallities in some of the adults though.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I was Very happy with the lower school teachers not as happy with middle school currently.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son has attended Redeemer for 5 years now, and we've been very happy there! He has grown spiritually, academically, and emotionally. The teachers are loving, helpful, and academically challenging. Redeemer's leadership is strong and wants to help all families feel welcomed and valued. I'm thankful that my son is at Redeemer, and we are excited about how God is going to continue to teach him through RLS!

Redeemer is the best school. Good curriculum, teachers, staff and the parents are really working hard together. It is such a blessing I found Redeemer. GOD is good.

My child was having issues being continuously bullied and teased at the previous school and the adults did not know how to deal with it or didn't care. Since attending Redeemer, everything has changed for the better. I am so thankful for the opportunity to have my child be a part of this school. When teasing arose like it always does with kids, the staff dealt with it most effectively! I am so impressed and grateful. I now have a kid who is happy to go to school and has learned he can trust adults at school to do the right thing. This is quite the change from coming home crying. I only wish we had found this school sooner.

Coming from public school it's been quite a change ....this school has been such a blessing for my daughter! Her teacher and all the staff are great! They really care about the students and I am honestly amazed about the environment in this school, students are so respectful and kind as well the staff, I am looking forward for my daughter to join this school for many years God willing! Thank you so much Redeemer!

Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8