PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Redeemer Lutheran School 1

Posted November 04, 2015
For this to be a christian school the staff do not carry themselves in this manner! Especially the Vpk program they do more gossiping amongst eachother than teaching the kids. The kids are outside for most of the day not much time spent on teaching! The teachers are lazy and do the bare minimum to make sure your child is successful. The administration is very horrible as well. They need to reconsider the price they charge the kids are not learning they have very little patience at all with the children. If you care enough about your child education do not put them here!!

Redeemer Lutheran School 2

Posted October 13, 2015
This school has poor administration. They can act witout thinking and do not have best interest of the children as their foremost belief. The technology department is poor and they need to have someone that knows the technology that they are handing to the kids.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted October 13, 2015
I think the kids I dealt with already had these qualities. I did not see these quallities in some of the adults though.

Grateful to: Student

Posted October 13, 2015
The boys in the 2016 class at this school are fantastic and unapprrciated. My son has made lifelong friens with them.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted October 13, 2015
I was Very happy with the lower school teachers not as happy with middle school currently.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted October 13, 2015
I have seen instances where kids were mean to an adult that worked at the school due to the adults tace. The school did not hold these kids axcountable. I have witnessed other non Chtistain acts. Very easy to say tou are a Christian it is a whole other ballgame to act like one.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 09, 2015
My son has attended Redeemer for 5 years now, and we've been very happy there! He has grown spiritually, academically, and emotionally. The teachers are loving, helpful, and academically challenging. Redeemer's leadership is strong and wants to help all families feel welcomed and valued. I'm thankful that my son is at Redeemer, and we are excited about how God is going to continue to teach him through RLS!

Posted October 30, 2013
Redeemer is the best school. Good curriculum, teachers, staff and the parents are really working hard together. It is such a blessing I found Redeemer. GOD is good.

Posted June 07, 2013
My child was having issues being continuously bullied and teased at the previous school and the adults did not know how to deal with it or didn't care. Since attending Redeemer, everything has changed for the better. I am so thankful for the opportunity to have my child be a part of this school. When teasing arose like it always does with kids, the staff dealt with it most effectively! I am so impressed and grateful. I now have a kid who is happy to go to school and has learned he can trust adults at school to do the right thing. This is quite the change from coming home crying. I only wish we had found this school sooner.

Posted January 12, 2013
Coming from public school it's been quite a change ....this school has been such a blessing for my daughter! Her teacher and all the staff are great! They really care about the students and I am honestly amazed about the environment in this school, students are so respectful and kind as well the staff, I am looking forward for my daughter to join this school for many years God willing! Thank you so much Redeemer!

2450 Southeast Ocean Boulevard, Stuart, FL  34996
Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Redeemer Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top