131 students|Broward

Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Franklin Academy B 5

Posted July 09, 2016
I love the school! I was a little nervous at first because I pulled my son out of a great school, Central Park Elementary in Plantation, to switch him to Franklin, which is a new school. The reason why I did it is because Franklin Academy is K-8 and I am zoned for a terrible middle school, Plantation Middle. There is no way in.... That I would send my child to that middle school. My son is only in second grade but I didn't want to risk staying at Central Park and then have nowhere to go for middle school. I figured that if Franklin was bad, he could always go back to Central Park. I am so glad I changed. I LOVE the school and so does my son! I feel like the school is academically better and they are also very hands on. The kids had a big STEM project for a science fair and they did it all by themselves in class. They did it this way to make sure the parents wouldn't do the projects for the kids. The only thing they could do at home was research. This school also feels like a private school and I love the fact they have uniforms! I definitely recommend it!

Franklin Academy B
4500 Northwest 103rd Avenue, Sunrise, FL  33351
Last modified Franklin Academy B is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.