K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 04, 2016
One of the best schools i have found.. My son been to many school so hard to keeep up with him.. They failed the Florida no child left behind law... Left my son behind in everything.. Public schools suck..

Posted October 19, 2015
Administration is not very genuine. They seem to only care about the money but cannot show you any value. Their are some people that were very nice who worked in the school but I have nothing positive to share in regards to the head of the school.

Posted May 11, 2015
My son started at Christi/Stepps Academy, enrolling him in the summer camp program there, once we toured the school, we immediately began the process to enroll him full time there. The staff is so amazing. Our son has made so many strides this year and the school has played such a roll in that. We are very grateful to the entire staff at Christi/Stepps for making my child happy every day to go to school and for communicating with us all the time so we are not "guessing" whether our son is progressing or not. I am constantly told by family members now that this school was one of the best decisions ever and that they see such a difference in our son. It's such a great feeling to see a positive change in my son and watch him growing into a respectful, kind young man.

Posted March 03, 2015
I have done business with Christi /STEPSS Academy, I consider it a country club. It is clean and nicely decorated, the staff are kind and always willing to go the extra mile. The students are amazing, well behaved, well mannered and respectful. I really enjoy going there to do business. I wish they were more schools that caters to children who are challenged like Christi Academy. The teachers take the time to make the students important and loved. I consider then a five star school. I have never seen so much caring staff in all the schools i have been to do business. God bless the staff and Ms. Gil for the love and support of these kids.... M. Chambers-Gill

Posted November 13, 2014
A Great school to go to with Great ministration and teachers multiple years of experience and Great student body so much more.

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy 2

Posted November 12, 2014
This school was a disappointment to my child please change alot of stuff and teaschers.

Posted October 30, 2014
Horrible school, completely immoral administration. If you send your children here, you better be prepared.

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy 4

Posted August 20, 2014
Christi has been really good to me and my family. I always loved the welcoming aura from them the staff and teachers. I based almost everything on results and the fact of the matter is my son has improved significantly in his school work. I just wanted a school to show me some type of improvement in my sons academics and Christi has giving me hope that my son can do the work.

Posted August 15, 2014
Bad School please dont send your Kids to this place is all about money. Noooo

Posted June 20, 2014
What a big disappointment! I made my research before having my child attend to this school. I spoke to the principal, meet a few teachers . I can say it s been my child worse school experience. The teachers and assistant are not properly trained and don't have certifications. The principal has no professionalism and does not have a clue on how to run a school. Favoritism is very noticeable. I recommend you visit the school on a regular schedule and do your own assessment. Do not let them fool you that you would disrupt the children regular school day. Overall a horrible experience...

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy
3495 N. Hiatus Rd., Sunrise, FL  33351
Last modified CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top