K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Christi School has provided my daughter a place to prosper. I am so very greatful to have found a placement that both understands her special needs and provides a nurturing environment. Faculty, administration and staff are excellent. I have and will continue to recommend this school as a supportive and nurturing environment for students with special needs. E. Lago, Ph.D.

My son has been attending Steps Academy for the pass 3yrs and I see alot of improvement in my son. He has austim and was not able to communicate as much with me now his speech has improve tremendously, he spells, have learn simple math and is now beginning to read, amoung other things ( I AM SO PROUD OF HIM). The school has helped him alot and I communicate with his teacher everyday and they also have scheduled meetings so you can get an update on your child progress etc. (I attend everyone). His teachers are real nice and they try to help with anything. I have no problem with this school and would recommend it to any parent. I can go on, it's all positive for me so far, I am a hands on parent and for me and my experience, it's a great school.

This is not a school, it's a circus. Teachers are nit even real teachers. Stepss Staff is a joke, have no clue how to handle special needs students. All fake....administration is a joke!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

I can not comment in regards to this. I can only comment on what I saw the day that I walked the school with someone from administration.

Amount of homework: no rating

I can not comment in regards to homework or class work. I can and will only comment on what I saw.

One of the best schools i have found.. My son been to many school so hard to keeep up with him.. They failed the Florida no child left behind law... Left my son behind in everything.. Public schools suck..

Administration is not very genuine. They seem to only care about the money but cannot show you any value. Their are some people that were very nice who worked in the school but I have nothing positive to share in regards to the head of the school.

My son started at Christi/Stepps Academy, enrolling him in the summer camp program there, once we toured the school, we immediately began the process to enroll him full time there. The staff is so amazing. Our son has made so many strides this year and the school has played such a roll in that. We are very grateful to the entire staff at Christi/Stepps for making my child happy every day to go to school and for communicating with us all the time so we are not "guessing" whether our son is progressing or not. I am constantly told by family members now that this school was one of the best decisions ever and that they see such a difference in our son. It's such a great feeling to see a positive change in my son and watch him growing into a respectful, kind young man.

I have done business with Christi /STEPSS Academy, I consider it a country club. It is clean and nicely decorated, the staff are kind and always willing to go the extra mile. The students are amazing, well behaved, well mannered and respectful. I really enjoy going there to do business. I wish they were more schools that caters to children who are challenged like Christi Academy. The teachers take the time to make the students important and loved. I consider then a five star school. I have never seen so much caring staff in all the schools i have been to do business. God bless the staff and Ms. Gil for the love and support of these kids.... M. Chambers-Gill

A Great school to go to with Great ministration and teachers multiple years of experience and Great student body so much more.

Last modified CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12