Sunrise, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 13, 2014
A Great school to go to with Great ministration and teachers multiple years of experience and Great student body so much more.

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy 2

Posted November 12, 2014
This school was a disappointment to my child please change alot of stuff and teaschers.

Posted October 30, 2014
Horrible school, completely immoral administration. If you send your children here, you better be prepared.

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy 4

Posted August 20, 2014
Christi has been really good to me and my family. I always loved the welcoming aura from them the staff and teachers. I based almost everything on results and the fact of the matter is my son has improved significantly in his school work. I just wanted a school to show me some type of improvement in my sons academics and Christi has giving me hope that my son can do the work.

Posted August 15, 2014
Bad School please dont send your Kids to this place is all about money. Noooo

Posted June 20, 2014
What a big disappointment! I made my research before having my child attend to this school. I spoke to the principal, meet a few teachers . I can say it s been my child worse school experience. The teachers and assistant are not properly trained and don't have certifications. The principal has no professionalism and does not have a clue on how to run a school. Favoritism is very noticeable. I recommend you visit the school on a regular schedule and do your own assessment. Do not let them fool you that you would disrupt the children regular school day. Overall a horrible experience...

Posted June 14, 2014
I can only applaud this school. My relationship with the school started with my oldest son. He was struggling so bad in public school, Under new managemnt my son thrived to the point that i took my twins out of public school and enroll them. They are all way above average!THIS IS HOW GREAT THE CURRICULUM IS!! I have no complaints and will recommend it to any parent!The owner always makes time for you and treats all of them as her own. She understands hard time and she is just AMAZING! The staff is courteous and helpful. I am so grateful to that school!!!

Posted June 10, 2014
The staff is unorganized and there are no books in the classroom's. The teachers are not certified. They advertise field trips we had none this year. They advertise a specific student to teacher ratio and they do not provide it. The lack of parent involvement is sad. This school is not as it seems. Also I believe that the majority of these " excellent 5 star " reviews are being written by the staff. Do your research on this school.

Posted June 08, 2014
The teachers and staff at this school really cares about education and growth. I know I have problems with reading , but I really felt like I personally got stronger in it. Plus the school is fun. We have field trips, dances, holiday dinners, and everything.

Posted June 06, 2014
I am a single mom with a special needes child. It can be overwhelming at times to face the emotional and financial challenges of raising an ESE child. However, the teachers and staff treat parents with a respectful, caring nature that welcomes and eases a family. My child progressed wonderfully at STEPSS Academy, both academically and socially, and I am very pleased with the achievement I saw this school year. Thank you to the teachers, staff and administration for and I look forward to another amazing year in 2014-2015!!!!

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy
3495 N. Hiatus Rd., Sunrise, FL  33351
Last modified CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top