K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy 5

Posted March 31, 2016
My son has been attending Steps Academy for the pass 3yrs and I see alot of improvement in my son. He has austim and was not able to communicate as much with me now his speech has improve tremendously, he spells, have learn simple math and is now beginning to read, amoung other things ( I AM SO PROUD OF HIM). The school has helped him alot and I communicate with his teacher everyday and they also have scheduled meetings so you can get an update on your child progress etc. (I attend everyone). His teachers are real nice and they try to help with anything. I have no problem with this school and would recommend it to any parent. I can go on, it's all positive for me so far, I am a hands on parent and for me and my experience, it's a great school.

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy 1

Posted March 24, 2016
This is not a school, it's a circus. Teachers are nit even real teachers. Stepss Staff is a joke, have no clue how to handle special needs students. All fake....administration is a joke!

Grateful to: Parent

Posted March 01, 2016
I found out about a parent that had the same opinion. I did my research and by far the worst school around.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted March 01, 2016
I can not comment in regards to this. I can only comment on what I saw the day that I walked the school with someone from administration.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted March 01, 2016
I can not comment in regards to homework or class work. I can and will only comment on what I saw.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted March 01, 2016
I would strongly recommend to look for other options for your child. I would definitely not register my child here.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted March 01, 2016
For what I saw students do not respect teachers and definitely teachers do not respect students. The way some teacher were dressed specially the male teacher was a disgrace.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted March 01, 2016
It seemed to me that all they care about is $$$$$$$. I don't believe they care about their students.

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy 5

Posted January 04, 2016
One of the best schools i have found.. My son been to many school so hard to keeep up with him.. They failed the Florida no child left behind law... Left my son behind in everything.. Public schools suck..

CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy 1

Posted October 19, 2015
Administration is not very genuine. They seem to only care about the money but cannot show you any value. Their are some people that were very nice who worked in the school but I have nothing positive to share in regards to the head of the school.

3495 N. Hiatus Rd., Sunrise, FL  33351
Last modified CHRISTI/STEPSS Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12