1,063 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

When I went to Westpine I could not have felt more happy and enjoy school and friends. Westpine is a great school to learn and be happy and have fun at the same time. Middle School at Westpine is the most upbeat school in my opinion and a great place to learn.

I taught at west pine from 2006-2011 and it was a great school, For the most part the students were respectful, the staff was great and the Principal was very nice to all. if I still lived in Florida I believe would still be there.

This school is great i went there for my 6-8th grade year and im in high school know.. i didnt really have that much advanced classes but i always had A's and B's . i made a lot of friends during the year and they have a lot of activities and you can have a lot of fun at this school

Ugh, I dislike this school. I was there for 6th grade and now I'm in 8th. I have 6 high school credits in 8th grade ! But not because of this school, It's because of Lauderdale Lakes middle (I wouldn't recommend that school either, but the IBMYP program is AWESOME). I always got bullied at Westpine and the Principal never did nothing about it ! It was because of my age. I was just turning 11 in 6th grade and now I just turned 13. The kids there are stuck up and boys are just there to mess with girls minds. They sell weed in the bathroom and are proud of it. Don't send your child here. The only reason I was there is because it was my home school. Now I live in Coral Springs, We just moved in May. I heard schools are great over here ! Can't wait to be the best I can be !!

Hi Guys My Cousin Went To WestPine And I Live IN The Sunrise Area I Might BE Going There For Sixth Grade And They Have WOnderful Activities You Can Do There The Teachers Are Good And She Had A Honors Class That She Loved So I DO KNow A Lot About The Because OF Her So The School Is Not Just A Great SChool Its The Best School To Send Your Child To.

Hi I'm A Student Who Goes to Westpine And The school is Great. There Are Alot Of Great Teachers There To Help You Succeed. Thier Teaching Skills Are Excellent. Parents Should Really Check this School Out. There Is Alot Of Afterschool Activities For Students To Try. There's Basketball, Track, Reading Club, Math Club, And Soccer.

I am a parent of a 6th grader who is in all adavnced classes and loves it. She states she "travels" with the same kids all day, for which she is thankful for. There are many afterschool activities for the students to participate in, if they choose. I am a very involved parent at the schol who also works full time, but I always find the time to help. Maybe this makes the difference for my daughter and her level of education.

I was a student myself at this school and now my son is. The problem I encountered then is the same problem that I encounter now. The lack of respect that the teachers have for the students. I think that the teachers have more gratification expressing their authority than giving students an education. I would give this school a below average rating however I am sure this school may have a few teachers that enjoy teaching more so than reprimanding.

The students are really friendly and so are the teachers there so nice.

I am a parent and I have been very pleased with Westpine Middle. The administrative staff is wonderful. Most teachers are very concerned and supportive. The school is safe. My main concerns are the lack of parent involvement and the Florida budget crisis that is adversely impacting the public schools.

Last modified Westpine Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.