855 students|Broward

Bad
Good

This is my child's first year in school so we all was excited! After a little research and reading school reviews, we chose Village Elementary. A few weeks in, the teacher suggested I not polish my daughter's nail a certain color because it supposedly caused a "distraction". My child's teacher insists that she needs a lot of work , or that I need to work with her a lot more. I asked, "What is it exactly does she needs work on?," but the teacher really couldn't elaborate. When she does have homework, I make sure I go over the directions carefully and watch over her to make sure she understands whats she's doing. I'm very involved with my daughter's education.This drew me to conclude, what exactly is going on? I'm sure there's great kindergarten teachers but I'm not really sure if the teacher isn't making sure that the children understands what their doing or If it's just my child being that the curriculum has changed to challenge the students. I'm not sure who the principal is but the parents were introduced to the vice principal at orientation and he seems to be very involved. Overall, It's a pretty good school but I'm looking forward to possibly changing my daughter's teacher!

I used to be a student at this school and I totally loved it there. The teachers are awesome!

I truly appreciate the teachers and staff at Village. I have 3 of my children at the school, and they all love their teachers. Keep up the good work!! We, as parents, appreciate all that you do!

Village elementary is a great school, My kids love it there and they love their teacher, They also starting to do better in school. I myself appriciate the teachers that are working with my kids.

Last modified Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.