Bair Middle School 4

Posted February 06, 2014
This is school has its problems just like any other school. But if your child is attending this school ARE YOU AS A PARENT INVOLVED? I am part of the PTSA and the parents don't get involved in the kids education. You want something different for your child at Bair Middle get involve. Don't sit on the sideline and throw punches. I love the teachers and the principal. Some kids are trouble but you have to ask yourself who is guiding them at home. It all starts at home. That is the foundation that teachers have to work with.

Posted January 15, 2014
This is a D school. Why would anyone in their right mind choose a school that can't seem to get their act together. This school cares more about how many they enroll. They are sweet talking new parents into the new and improved JADA program the orange line and the current Blue line...all these lines will keep you safe only during class time. They need to get rid of the students that cause problems. A slap in the hand for HARASSING other students; Its a shame that while our neighborhood are nice the school they have to offer is GARBAGE! CITY OF SUNRISE NEEDS TO GET INVOLVED. CHARTER THIS SCHOOL, GET PARENTS INVOLVED AND STUDENTS ACCOUNTABLE!

Posted December 06, 2013
This school is horrid there are bullies everywhere if you dont have the longest hair or the best body your picked on and singled out some teachers care and try to stop it others just dont do anything some teachers pick on the students to I do bot recommend this school to anyone also they dont know how to teach discipline as in suspension detention and iss or oss is more important wich is not good at all this school needs hepp in everything including dances witch dont have great anything including food they dont even dance only twerking while guys try to get behind them this school isnt good and the lot of us that want to learn are picked on becuase were not at the top of the social status

Posted February 12, 2013
I love this school, The principal is very involved with everything that has to do with the school. She is so kind and you can tell she really cares for all her students.The teacher's keep you informed with your child. If you need to speak with them for any reason ,they make to Time for you. I love Mrs fuller, she is one of the administrator in the front office and one of the kindest people I've ever might .she will help you when ever you need help. This is a really great school and I'm proud to say that. They care for the students and they try to keep the parents involved with there development . I highly recommend this school..I had two children that went to this school , one attending right now and one that will be going there next year. If you care about your child's education take the time and check out this school. Talk to the principle, teachers and staff stay involved and I'm sure you'll be very happy.

Bair Middle School 2

Posted November 17, 2012
The school feels like a prison, the students are unenthusiastic about learning. It seems although they just don't care and many of them do not even have proper grammar and spelling skills. This school is more like a daycare in which students will rather socialize than work which still is good but it's a school so learning should be going on as well and the schools FCAT grade used to be subpar now it's okay but the teachers emphasize passing the FCAT and only teach students to pass the FCAT and there are very few students who will actually learn instead of distract the rest of the class. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ENROLLING YOUR CHILD IN THIS SCHOOL!

Posted October 24, 2011
My daughter attended this school for 3 years and my son is now in his 3rd year at this school. I am very pleased with the school. My children never had a single problem at this school yet others who chose to re-assign away from their home school did. It is time for all parents to support their assigned local school. I like the fact that it is a small school and the students have equal opportunity to participate in sports, clubs and other activities unlike the over-crowded schools in other cities where 400 kids try out for a soccer team. No thanks! Bair has an excellent front office and they are offering the virtual school accelerated program now for its gifted students. This school is way ahead of others on innovative ideas.

Bair Middle School 0

Posted February 26, 2010
I love Bair Middle School it is wonderful.The teachers are nice and the kids are very smart. I love bair but they need to work on ther kindness. They school is quiet and clean trust me Bair is a good school

Posted August 21, 2009
Bair middle school is a wonderful school! Lots of great people there. I've learned so much over my years at Bair. Teachers work excellant with the students! Some of the students are rude though. It's a problem they need improving on.

Bair Middle School 2

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted July 25, 2009
Bair Middle School is one of the worst schools I've ever been to. The other students are rude and I'm glad this is my last year there. The front office is pure chaos and needs to be more organized. Also, the school is not kept up at all

Bair Middle School
9100 Northwest 21st Manor, Sunrise, FL  33322
Last modified Bair Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bair Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top