895 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Student (2 responses)

Grateful to: Student

Posted December 08, 2015
I would like to say thank you to a student who attends Bair Middle School. I have been involved in this student's academic exploration since before he started preschool. He constantly craved knowledge, wanted to know how and why things worked the way they did, and he wanted to read and share his knowledge with everyone. This student has not stopped his quest for knowledge to this day. He is now in 7th grade and you can still see in his eyes that same look, I saw before preschool, of I want to know more, there must be more out there then what I am seeing, feeling, and experiencing academically, environmentally, socially, and emotionally. I have appreciated watching this student grow!! Thank you Daniel, I am grateful for your quest for more, because that pushes me to want more.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted December 08, 2015
This school offers rigorous academic choices, that teach students to push the envelope, explore, look outside the box.

Posted December 08, 2015
The students I see coming out of this school everyday are smiling and seem genuinely happy to be where they are.

Grateful to: Parent

Posted December 06, 2015
I am grateful for one of the best student advocate our children can have at this school. She has been able to keep strong and get through a lot and still be the there for the schools and our children while being the best role model for her son. She is our rock !!!! Thank you Amy!

Grateful to: Student

Posted December 06, 2015
This student has surpassed insurmountable obstacles and has still proven to mastered high academics standards, attends evening events representing Bair Middle, is a member of the SECME Club, and has taken more online classes in addition to his regular class load, then any other student at the school. Not only is this student involved with his school, but outside of school activities he is working with the mayor to implement a program where community members will adopt a local park within the city and keep it clean. He is a role model to his peers, has a caring demeanor, and demonstrates respect towards himself, his peers, and people in authority! Students such as him and like him at Bair Middle, are what make Bair Middle a great school! He is a 7th grader currently and his first name is Dan.

Posted November 18, 2015
Students are provided with a variety of hands on rigorous interactive classes, facilitated by highly effective, extremely well trained teachers. This school is top notch as far as Administration, Staff, Students, Parents, and Community Members active involvement.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 18, 2015
The Principal, James McDermott, is the innovator leading the way. He is the heartbeat of the school. He has an open door policy to anyone that needs to speak to him. He actively listens to what is being said and takes appropriate action to move the school, staff, students, community, and parents in a positive forward motion.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 18, 2015
Students work together cooperatively to help each other succeed. The school fosters and encourages a supportive environment among peers.

Posted May 27, 2015
2014-2015 Bair and its entire staff are class acts all the way and really are into education for the best reason in the world the students'. Thank you all!!! I know you never, ever hear it enough, so from my family to all of you, Bair is the BEST MIDDLE SCHOOL with a STAFF THAT HAS THE BIGGEST HEARTS and a School with the most Variety of INNOVATIVE PROGRAMS PERTINENT TO TODAY'S SOCIETY that have TOP NOTCH FACILITATORS PAVING THE PATH FOR OUR FUTURE!!!!

Bair Middle School 4

Posted February 12, 2015
My child is in his 2nd year at Bair Middle, and Iam pleased with the school and the improvement the school has made over the years. I'am excited for my child to graduate from Bair Middle next year. The school has improved so much. I heard so many different reviews from parents and it was a difficult decision, until I spoke to an old neighbor and her children attended, she is also a sub teacher and she reassured me that "nothing is wrong with Bair"! I'm so happy that I didn't let the others discourage me. My child is in the JADA program which is preparing him for HS credits. He is doing very very well. The teachers and staff sincerely care about the students. I've had phone calls from staff and teachers about great great things to say about my child and when he is slipping I receive those phone calls too, because they care at Bair. Bair has had so many improvements over the years, that I'am very pleased that I made the decision for my child to attend.

9100 Northwest 21st Manor, Sunrise, FL  33322
Last modified Bair Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bair Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top