895 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers make their point very clearly. Each teach lets you know his or her expectations and encourages open communication.

Caring environment with well informed parent advocates, staff members, and community leaders. Safe and secure school.

The students I see coming out of this school everyday are smiling and seem genuinely happy to be where they are.

Students are provided with a variety of hands on rigorous interactive classes, facilitated by highly effective, extremely well trained teachers. This school is top notch as far as Administration, Staff, Students, Parents, and Community Members active involvement.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students work together cooperatively to help each other succeed. The school fosters and encourages a supportive environment among peers.

2014-2015 Bair and its entire staff are class acts all the way and really are into education for the best reason in the world the students'. Thank you all!!! I know you never, ever hear it enough, so from my family to all of you, Bair is the BEST MIDDLE SCHOOL with a STAFF THAT HAS THE BIGGEST HEARTS and a School with the most Variety of INNOVATIVE PROGRAMS PERTINENT TO TODAY'S SOCIETY that have TOP NOTCH FACILITATORS PAVING THE PATH FOR OUR FUTURE!!!!

My child is in his 2nd year at Bair Middle, and Iam pleased with the school and the improvement the school has made over the years. I'am excited for my child to graduate from Bair Middle next year. The school has improved so much. I heard so many different reviews from parents and it was a difficult decision, until I spoke to an old neighbor and her children attended, she is also a sub teacher and she reassured me that "nothing is wrong with Bair"! I'm so happy that I didn't let the others discourage me. My child is in the JADA program which is preparing him for HS credits. He is doing very very well. The teachers and staff sincerely care about the students. I've had phone calls from staff and teachers about great great things to say about my child and when he is slipping I receive those phone calls too, because they care at Bair. Bair has had so many improvements over the years, that I'am very pleased that I made the decision for my child to attend.

I am very glad that I made the decision to have my child attend Bair MIddle School this year as a 6th grader. I was hesitant about sending my child to school at Bair. I heard all the storeies and knew they had some years with a bad grade, but that is truly all in the past and this school deserves a chance and it deserves recognition. Under the guidance of their principal, Mr. McDermott and assistant principals, Ms. Genhold, Ms. Birke and Mr. Jones and teaching staff the school is now a B and I am confident that it is on the way to an A. The STEM and LEEO programs are a great offer that other local middle schools don't have. They also have the JADA program for the high achieving student. Making a decision about middle school is hard. Period. And all middle schools have issues from time to time...and I mean ALL. Just know that I feel confident in sending my child there and my child feels safe and happy going to Bair. I hope this review helps. Good luck and I hope to welcome you to the Bair Middle School Family.

Bair Middle School is the whole package for my child. The Principal, Mr. McDermott, the Assistant Principals, Ms. Birke, Ms. Genhold, and Mr. Jones have high expectations of the students and will accept nothing better then the students giving the best they have to give. The Administrators are always visible on campus and each have an open door policy, for whenever you as a parent, student, or community member need to talk. They have created a well-structured, safe learning environment and paired it with their caring, supportive, dedicated characteristics. This made me as a parent never question sending my child to any other middle school.

This is school has its problems just like any other school. But if your child is attending this school ARE YOU AS A PARENT INVOLVED? I am part of the PTSA and the parents don't get involved in the kids education. You want something different for your child at Bair Middle get involve. Don't sit on the sideline and throw punches. I love the teachers and the principal. Some kids are trouble but you have to ask yourself who is guiding them at home. It all starts at home. That is the foundation that teachers have to work with.

Last modified Bair Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.