Posted November 15, 2014
My daughter began NHA's part time VPK program this year. She has gone from knowing very little to reading more then 30 words. It is, truly amazing, how much she is learning at this place. My oldest daughter went to a different VPK school and never learned half of what my little one has learned in the last 3 1/2 months.

Posted May 01, 2013
I have sent both of my children to Nob Hill Elementary and they have had a wonderful educational experience. It is not a perfect school, but the teachers care about the kids and everyone is friendly. I wish other parents would get more involved with the school and school events.

Nob Hill Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2009
School administration is rude and disrespectful. The teachers so far have been very good. The principal needs to become more parent-friendly. I understand the desire to do the best for the student body as a whole, but it seems there is more focus on 'my school' than making the parents and students comfortable. There is the usual politics involved and it just depends on which side you get on what your experience is. As a parent, I do not feel welcome. And I know a large percentage of others who feel the same.

Nob Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2009
I think there a little unorginized and rude sometimes. However my son went their last year and I saw first hand the way my son love to wake up and go to school. His teacher was so caring and patient.

Posted July 06, 2009
My child goes to Nob Hill Elementary and we LOVE the school. The principal, teachers and staff are very dedicated to the students and find creative and inspiring ways to teach even with the state wide pressures of FCAT that all public schools are facing. Nob Hill is an A school for the 10th year in a row! The grade says it all! Nob Hill is a great place to be! Go nuggets!

Posted June 24, 2009
As a past student of Nob Hill myself, I sent both of my children to the school with high expectations. The 2008-2009 school year left me disgusted with the principal and teacher to where my son was so upset he did not want to attend school.The school is so focused on FCAT teaching, they forget how to teach the regular curriculum. My child is very bright and eager/quick to learn but this last year was so stressed out with the teachers constant push on the FCAT that he would wake up sick not wanting to attend school,then be punished in the principals office with the FCAT book to study from all day.My childs grades suffered & I decidely moved him to private catholic school, where he has been student of the month and maintains all 90's and higher with daily praise from the teachers and staff.Shame on you Nob Hill!

Posted March 03, 2009
The teachers and staff are wonderful! The educational program is outstanding. All of the office staff is very friendly and always willing to assist when they are needed. The PTA does an outstanding job which just helps make the school so much more exciting and fun as well as educational. The teachers and staff all set a great example for my children. Our family loves Nob Hill. Way to go and grow on the HILL!

Nob Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2008
My two boys attend Nob Hill and are doing great. I try to volunteer when I can and I find that the teachers and staff are caring and friendly. My boys have had many wonderful experiences at this school.

Posted January 03, 2008
I have been a part of the Nob Hill for the last eleven years having a few children to pass through and I have fount it to be an excellent school in every way. Always on the cutting edge of teaching our children the things the need to learn for the next grade and the future. Excellent Job Principal and teachers.

Posted September 27, 2007
- a former student

Nob Hill Elementary School
2100 Northwest 104th Avenue, Sunrise, FL  33322
Last modified Nob Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nob Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top