Posted June 03, 2015
My granddaughter went to Sandpiper Elementary. This school has far exceeded expectations. The front office staff, the teachers, all the way on up to the Principal are excellent in their jobs. They have always been there to help and have real concern for their students and parents. The first week of kindergarten the Vice Principal walked my granddaughter to her class. All her teachers have motivated her to excel. The teachers have been there to help tutor with any problems a student might have with classwork. They have given her the desire to learn and feel secure about herself. These six years that she attended Sandpiper have built a wonderful foundation for her to go onto middle school and continue to excel. They have help form a little child into an intelligent, thinking, caring young lady. I would highly recommend this school to any child.

Sandpiper Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015

Posted March 11, 2015
My child has been attending Sandpiper Elementary School for 6 years. We love this school. The education my child has received has been "top notch". We are so happy we decided to attend Sandpiper.My child is well prepared to graduate and move on to middle school. The teachers and the administrators are fantastic! We have always been supported in every way possible. The parents and the children are appreciated at this school. We wish this school went up to 8th grade, so we could stay for a few more years. The Aftercare at the school is also very good and directed well.

Posted February 04, 2015
I recently came to this school from another school in the south area. What a difference! The students here are eager to learn, the parents willing to participate, and the administration willing to support any decision that will enhance student learning. This school is truly one of the best!

Posted January 31, 2015
Sandpiper is an outstanding school! The administration and teachers are constantly working to improve student achievement. Our students are our number one priority. I am proud to work with such an amazing and caring staff.

Posted January 30, 2015
Sandpiper Elementary is a dynamic school that offers quality educational classes. The staff is caring and nurturing. They make the time to work with parents and go beyond expectations. The school offers after school camps, Math Club, Chess Club and Gardening. Kids love learning here!

Posted January 30, 2015
This school has very dedicated teachers that work hard to make sure that my child has everything he needs to be successful.

Posted January 29, 2015
Sandpiper is an outstanding school. The teachers are hard working, creative, innovative professionals who are committed to the success of all students. The administration is hands on and supportive.

Posted January 29, 2015
This school has great faculty members that really care about the students. I recommend this school to any parent especially the ones with children that has Autism. The Autism Cluster as this school is really good with Counselors and Teachers w/para professionals working closely together to educate the students.

Sandpiper Elementary School 3

Posted May 21, 2014
This school has had some recent struggles but as a parent over the years I have gotten to know some of the teachers and I must say there is some great staff. I really love Mrs.G the 1st grade teacher and Mrs. Godoy is awesome and has such a wonderfully run aftercare program. I think there has been lack of follow through in the administration at this school. I'm hoping for lots of positive as this school transitions in to a new principal next year. Oh and that "mean" PE teacher, she is retiring too.

Sandpiper Elementary School
3700 North Hiatus Road, Sunrise, FL  33351
Last modified Sandpiper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandpiper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top