Sunrise, FL

Posted August 02, 2015
I've went to this school since 2005 to 2015, it's a terrible school where some teachers can't even speak proper English! I have hated my time attending this school. The 8th grade class is so small, we had to share the computer room and had <20 feet of floor space, when the first graders came to use the computer room it was very hard to focus on our school work because they were so noisy, we had a partition as a "wall" I'm glad I left

Posted April 25, 2014
This school is very unorganized, and the administration is very unprofessional. They have no respect for parents or teachers, and do not provide you with the correct information.

Posted June 09, 2011
verry unorganized and not like a normal school. the building is TINY and the teachers don't actually give u individual attention

Salah Tawfik Elementary&Middle School
5457 Northwest 108th Avenue, Sunrise, FL  33351
Last modified Salah Tawfik Elementary&Middle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Salah Tawfik Elementary&Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top