PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

good quality of teaching, great location, comprehensive training facilities, low fees to attend, and excellent cohorts of students.

Our daughter Ava attended Harvard from 5 months up until she was 2 1/2. The teachers at Harvard are fantastic. Unfortunately we moved out of state but we've noticed that Ava is very advanced compared to the other schools outside of Florida. She loved Harvard Academy and still asks about her teachers.

I have had my 2 children there since they were babies and they have been ahead of their peers since the beginning. The staff is great and with the smaller classes my children have excelled. I love Harvard's curriculm and there summer camp programs.

I have two children attending Harvard. My son just graduated from Pre-K there and has attended this school since he was two years old. The smaller class sizes really helped my child achieve academic success. He is already reading, doing math and many other things children his age have not yet learned. They really are on top of the progress of each child and always keep the parent informed.

I am the parent of 3 boys ages 11, 10, and 8months. The two oldest attended Harvard Academy from 1 year old to 2nd grade. The staff were grea, and my sons blossomed while they were there. I am happy to say that my youngest will also attend the school.

Both my children went to Harvard Academy and received an excellent jumpstart in their education. Now in middle school, they continue to achieve higher standardized scores and grades than their peers! Harvard has been great and I plan on bringing them back for their summer program!

Last modified Harvard Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-K