PK-5 & Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

I in my children absolutely love this school and my children truly feel like it like it is an extension of home and feel loved by everyone there.

I absolutely love this school!! I have two kids going to this daycare and I could not be more happy with the way they are cared for and treated. The new owner and all the teachers are so good with the kids and make the parents feel welcome and keep the parents well informed. I would not go to any other daycare!

My niece attended Gingerbread Christian Academy prior to moving out of town. We were very impressed with the quality of care and instruction she received at this preschool. The teachers were kind and attentive, and my niece thrived academically. We were impressed daily with the things she would come home and share with us from songs, to letter sounds. I would definitely recommend this preschool to anyone looking for a great place to take their child.

My child has been going to this school for a little over six months now, and this is our third daycare. It's not perfect in every way, but what I CAN say is that my child is happy. She is learning. She is loved. I was reading some other reviews, and was surprised at how people were nit-picking every little detail, and I just wanted to say that if any of you ever find a perfect daycare, please let me know! After being in multiple daycares, I have learned to value the *important things over minute things that don't mean anything at the end of the day.. Sure, every toddler may not walk out of the place shining-clean after having a blast getting dirty out on the playground, but my child feels safe and happy there, and that's what really matters to me. There are always improvements that can be made to any daycare, whether it be the staff, the building, the degree of learning, etc., but the people who manage this daycare have enormous hearts for the children.

Wow, What can I say about this school, it is a fun and loving place to work. The teachers are good team players. The owners make you feel very welcome to be there. I really enjoy my kids in my class, it is never a dull or boring moment with them, I also learn with them as I am teaching them. I have also taught my kids to pray before we get the day started and they love it. Thank you heavenly father for blessing me with a wonderful place to work. #allsmiles

Horrible....horrible....horrible. During nap time your child will be placed on any unsanitized mat. They scare your childs food with other kids.

My daughter has went to this school since infancy. The new owners Jilma and Glenn Rudd have made it a great school! I was planning on changing schools but when they became the owners I decided to wait a few months... its been over a year and they keep improving the school and the environment!!!

Since the new owners took over you can see immediate improvement. First they took the time to meet each and every student and parent that walked through the door. Next they began renovating a school that was overtaken by dimly lit hallways and lack of decor to remind you that you were in fact in a school. The teachers seem to be more enthusiastic about what they love to do and there is some much needed structure in the classrooms. This school offers a worry free environment where your kids will learn, in large group, small group and one on one sessions. If you have any concerns you can feel comfort in speaking with the new owners knowing that the issue will be addressed. I do wish that lunch could be provided because it can be costly for three kids, however christian foundation infused with academics will supplement. I would recommend this school to any mom looking for a school that there kid would love to return to each day, a school where the teachers will work with you and your children. Every school has the ability to grow, there is no perfect school. But i can say with confidence that this school is going above and beyond to meet it's parents expectations.

This school is fantastic, my children are very happy. The staff and teachers are awesome, they care for each and every child. I feel as though we are family, the new owners are very nice and it is evident that this school is a life mission and not a just a job. Anytime that I have had a concern i feel welcome to express my feelings, not only that, but the listen and act. The facility is adorable and improvements are constantly being made. i am very blessed to have found this school/ daycare, now my children can receive the same message at school as they do at home; love others and yourself, be respectful and have morals that guide you in the everyday choices that you make.

The school is under new management and they have turned the school around! Rooms are clean, new toys, fresh paint on the walls and a joy to walk into! Check out the NEW Gingerbread Christian Academy!!

Last modified Gingerbread Christian Academy is a Private school