William J Montford Iii Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
The curriculum is very wide and open to all. My grandchildren say most of the classes are fun and holds there attention well. When you make History fun I feel it is easier for them to learn. The communication the teachers have with the parents is above what is expected. Home work is very important and they have an abundance of homework every night. Sometime I do feel it is a little to much but the kids seem to handle most of it well.

Posted February 26, 2013
I have found Montford to be a very good school. The math program is especially good. My daughter has been lucky enough to have Mr. Coleman for two years (Algebra and Geometry). Mr. Coleman goes way out of his way to help students. He is available for help and even e-mails assignments home daily. The chorus program is also great.

Posted May 21, 2012
My daughter came out of a private school, and was behind eveynody else. So I put her in Montford and she is doing great. She has wonderful teachers, exspecially David Rudenborg. David is an awesome teacher who knows what he is talking about. He is always offering math help before school, during class, or whenever he has time. She always comes home with homework and me as a parent I don't even know how to do it, but everynight she sits in her room until she is done with her homework. If she doesn't do a few questions she always is in his room the next morning asking questions. Mr.Rudenborg is the only teacher she actually likes. From the things I have heard from other students " Mr. Rudenborg is like my father at school" .

Posted September 17, 2011
Montford Middle School is one of the best schools in leon county! I attended Montord and it is wonderful! It is a beautiful campus, and all of the teachers are sooo sweet and understanding. I am have made good friends with one of them, and will remember each and every one of them. Montord is like a private school, and everyone should go to it. I wasn't zoned for Montord, but I am SO glad I went to it because it is a brand new school, and a very dedicated school. Go Mustangs!

William J Montford Iii Middle School 4

Posted October 31, 2009
Montford Middle is the best, i attend there and I love it. There is no violence compared to the other leon county schools like Nims and Griffin. It's a safe and fun learning enviornment, and thats comming from a student.

Posted June 08, 2009
My son attended Montford this year and we loved it. We took him out of private school when we found out we were zoned for this school. He loves it and we feel that we made a great choice.

William J Montford Iii Middle School
5789 Pimlico Drive, Tallahassee, FL  32309
Last modified William J Montford Iii Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William J Montford Iii Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top