Posted April 21, 2015
Imagine is great. Teachers are so caring and really take pride in their students. My daughter loves the school and her teachers, we've been at Imagine for three years now.

Posted April 20, 2015
The teachers and staff at ISER are what make the school so special to me. They work together to create a caring atmosphere where students can thrive and parents are always informed of what is going on. For a small school there are many extracurricular activities including cross country, basketball, and marshall arts. The school has also introduced MicroSociety this year giving students real life experience with job skills. But most importantly my girls are learning. And thanks to the teachers at ISER they love learning.

Posted April 20, 2015
My daughter Peyton has attended Imagine for the past 3 years and has literally excelled! The family environment at Imagine is special. Every Teacher knows every student regardless of grade. Peyton had attended another public school before attending Imagine and I cant begin to tell you the difference! She is on the Principals list for Straight A's and in different clubs as well. Imagine really changed her from a caterpillar into a butterfly! Paige Orr

Posted April 20, 2015
Imagine School at Evening Rose is a great school. The teachers go above and beyond and as a result my child continues to excel in numerous ways!

Posted April 13, 2015
Our son has been at ISER since Pre-K and I have to say that our experience with the administration and faculty just gets better every year. He is learning the essentials that he needs as well as learning about real like through the "microsociety" experience that ISER offers. We could not be more pleased with the education provided and the interaction with parents, teachers and administration that ISER has to offer. This is an absolutely wonderful school!

Posted April 09, 2015
Not every school fits every child, and that was the case with mine. He did not excel, nor advance, in the public school we are zoned. Fortunately, he had the opportunity to attend the Imagine School at Evening Rose and I haven't worried since. Not only has he thrived, he has advanced with flying colors; and, I give the credit to wonderful teachers he has had the opportunity to learn from. The teachers have a plethora of patience, incredible creativity, and a love for their profession that shows in everything they do. My family, as well as my son, has been truly blessed with establishment of this school.

Posted October 28, 2010
We have been with this school since Day One and have been delighted with the quality of education our three children are receiving. The teachers and administration genuinely care about the students and this level of commitment radiates throughout the school. Imagine's hands-on learning environment fosters individual ingenuity as well as the importance of working with a team and parental involvement. Imagine is an A ranked school and follows the same standards as Leon Public Schools. These standards are exceeded through Imagine's Six Measures of Excellence. The uniforms are sharp, economical and make getting ready in the morning easy. Our oldest had attended two years of an A ranked Blue Ribbon School in Tallahassee and was having severe stress issues. This is not the case at Imagine. Our children are excited about going to school and school events. We truly feel as if we are part of a family.

Posted October 28, 2010
The middle school will be having their 2nd annual Winter dance in December--More information will be posted on the school website soon.

Imagine School At Evening Rose 2

Posted October 27, 2010
I actually have an idea. Why don't you guys have a christmas dance for middle school. My daughter has been wanting her first dance. Her birthday is december 16th, thursday. Why don't you huys have it then? please. she has been good. Give the middle schoolers a christmas dance. Give them something to be excited about. A christmas dance.

Imagine School At Evening Rose 1

Posted October 26, 2010
This is school is the worst! At that school children are bad and the teachers their are against different colors of people. Plus this school is an F school! My child will never go back to that school. They have less activities for the students. Yeah they wear uniforms but that doesnt change anything at all. They might as well not let the students wear uniforms. This school is the worst school ever!!! Public schools are better than this school! If you are a parent DO NOT put your child in this school! Im telling you they will not like it!

Imagine School At Evening Rose
3611 Austin Davis Avenue, Tallahassee, FL  32308
Last modified Imagine School At Evening Rose is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine School At Evening Rose Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top