300 students|Leon

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Imagine School Evening Rose leadership team did not have the best interest of their students, teachers, and staff in mind at all times. Teachers were berated and treated with disrespect, thus in turn, the teachers treated their students poorly. To raise people up, one has to start with dignity and respect. Additionally, the leadership team did and continues to have very poor social skills. This was a toxic environment for children and adults.

I feel like my kids get to do more than just sit in a room doing worksheets. They get to experience different ideas and learning techniques. The teachers are invested in my children's success. There is a focus on character. And, most of all, my children are happy here.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Their character program teaches my son honesty, integrity and fairness. They are teaching him more than book knowledge, but how to be a successful and likable person when he goes out into the "real world."

I love everything about Imagine School at Evening Rose. The teachers give my child personal attention - especially with the topics that he struggles with. The character program is great, and their Facebook page always lets me know what's going on at the school and gives me useful tips. I feel connected with this school in a way I've never experienced before.

My son struggled last year with reading comprehension in public school. This year he's a completely different child. He feels confident in his abilities. I love how involved the teachers are with their student's. They want you to be involved in the class. Great job ISER.

We loved our time at Imagine School at Evening Rose. Wonderful teachers that actually care about their students in every aspect. The administration is very helpful and informative. I love how there are always parents on campus or volunteering in different areas and at events. Keep it up ISER!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All teachers are certified and continue their education through consistent professional development on and off campus.

ISER is a wonderful school that prepares students to be life long learners and to develop real world skills. MICROSOCIETY is an amazing program that teaches students the importance of a good work ethic and how to be a citizen of one's community.

Develops character: Strongly agree

ISER focuses on shared values of Justice, Integrity and FUN (JIF). This focus along with the character education program ensures students are developing positive character traits.

Imagine is a wonderful school that truly strives to meet the individual needs of its students. I feel like we have a voice at Imagine. There are so many opportunities to volunteer and the principal and administration are always willing to go above and beyond to help with whatever is needed. I love the sense of community that resides at Imagine. My children feel safe and cared for and most importantly, they are learning! It's always a great day to be an Imagine Eagle!!

Last modified Imagine School At Evening Rose is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.