Posted October 28, 2010
We have been with this school since Day One and have been delighted with the quality of education our three children are receiving. The teachers and administration genuinely care about the students and this level of commitment radiates throughout the school. Imagine's hands-on learning environment fosters individual ingenuity as well as the importance of working with a team and parental involvement. Imagine is an A ranked school and follows the same standards as Leon Public Schools. These standards are exceeded through Imagine's Six Measures of Excellence. The uniforms are sharp, economical and make getting ready in the morning easy. Our oldest had attended two years of an A ranked Blue Ribbon School in Tallahassee and was having severe stress issues. This is not the case at Imagine. Our children are excited about going to school and school events. We truly feel as if we are part of a family.

Posted October 28, 2010
The middle school will be having their 2nd annual Winter dance in December--More information will be posted on the school website soon.

Imagine School At Evening Rose 2

Posted October 27, 2010
I actually have an idea. Why don't you guys have a christmas dance for middle school. My daughter has been wanting her first dance. Her birthday is december 16th, thursday. Why don't you huys have it then? please. she has been good. Give the middle schoolers a christmas dance. Give them something to be excited about. A christmas dance.

Imagine School At Evening Rose 1

Posted October 26, 2010
This is school is the worst! At that school children are bad and the teachers their are against different colors of people. Plus this school is an F school! My child will never go back to that school. They have less activities for the students. Yeah they wear uniforms but that doesnt change anything at all. They might as well not let the students wear uniforms. This school is the worst school ever!!! Public schools are better than this school! If you are a parent DO NOT put your child in this school! Im telling you they will not like it!

Imagine School At Evening Rose 3

Posted October 07, 2010
ISER is definately better than the public schools options for our family, but classroom disciple is abysmal. Unfortunately to keep the seats filled students who contantly badger and harrass their classmates remain enrolled and constantly disturb the atmosphere of the classroom, therefore bullying is a problem. That said, the administration does have an "open door" policy when issues arise, however, parents should not get their hopes up that whatever concern they feel like warrents reporting will be addressed - a lot of lipservice gets served up by the school leadership. Our family would be happy with the attending ISER if more classroom time was spent teaching and learning rather than dealing with dicipline issues.

Posted July 29, 2010
My child came into this environment from a small private school environment. It has made the transition from private to public schools much easier. The principal and teachers seem genuinely interested in all childrens' improvement, and are involved with the student body. The most fun for the students this year was the middle school dances. A great opportunity for social mingling in a controlled environment.

Imagine School At Evening Rose 4

Posted June 24, 2010
Imagine school has been the best option for my child. As a parent of a 3 grade child I am very impressed with project CHILD and the stations used in each subject area. As a parent I am very happy that every class has a teacher station where my child receives personalized attention. FCAT made me more nervous than it did my child. My son was more excited about the free breakfast than he was about the test. The teachers did a fabulous job making the students feel prepared and relaxed. This is a huge change from what I experienced with my middle school child. I am proud to be a part of the Imagine family!

Imagine School At Evening Rose 2

Posted May 26, 2010
After only one year at ISER, we are not returning for a second. The overall school, their cluster system and the administration are all average - however there is a significant race issue brewing both in the classroom and on the bus transportation. High achieving students are sacrificed for under achieving students, behavioral problems rule the classrooms. There are limited extracurricular activities and the PE exercise program often results in silent ball being played in the classroom. There are several other charter schools in the area that would be better options, as this one is nearly as bad as the public school we were zoned for.

Posted March 26, 2010
Great school. My grand children have learned more in this school then the public schools they were zoned for.

Imagine School At Evening Rose 4

Posted March 16, 2010
We are on our second year at ISER. I like that they have an open door policy, are open to new ideas with your children and offer so many extracurriculars right on campus. Yes, they are young but with the right parental support (which they have a lot of) they will excell.

Imagine School At Evening Rose
3611 Austin Davis Avenue, Tallahassee, FL  32308
Last modified Imagine School At Evening Rose is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine School At Evening Rose Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top