860 students|Leon

Bad
Good

The principal and teachers sincerely care for our middle schoolers. They know how to keep wandering attentions engaged and don't overload kids who are in a time of big changes. I love all the community-based and extra curricular activities. This school even has a field day for kids (two last year)... in middle school, put on by the fabulous PTA. The curriculum my son has experienced in the past two years has been challenging but not overwhelming. The teachers give the right amount of homework so kids don't have to forgo evening relaxation and play - for which I am extremely thankful.

We have a combined total of 5 years at Cobb with a few more to come. The Magnet program is phenomenal, and in my opinion, has the best qualified and caring teachers in Leon county. Cobb did a fantastic job preparing my current 10th grader for High School and gave him a head start with 7 Credits. Thank You Cobb Magnet Program!

Been here for two and a half years. Loved it. The teachers are awesome and they always care for you.

I am currently an eighth grader at Cobb and I think it is the best middle school in Tallahassee. The teachers are excellent and many challenging classes are available. At the end of this year I will have 6.5 high school credits! Thanks Cobb!

Cobb is a great school for middle school students, teachers here are very nice and helpful. They always makes sure that your child gets done with the work. It is unique than other schools, for the fact that it has magnet program.

The magnet program in Science and Math is outstanding. The school is diverse and does an excellent job in preparing its students for advancement into high school.

Cobb is a fantastic school! It is so amazing how you get offered opportunities here at this school. At Cobb, you are offered so much and they believe that at that school that you can make a difference in this world. The students there are highly educated and very creative. Especially, the performing arts program that they have. It is truly everything I have ever wanted in a school. I love Cobb Middle School!

We are from the Netherlands and we came here in 2008 and uor children went to Famu drs first and then we found Leon and Cobb for then. For my dauchter 11 years and in 7 th grade taking almost al the subjects in advanced grade in a blessing. This school is a challenge for her and other kids with a high IQ. Great school!!!.

Cobb Middle School is absolutely wonderful. I am currently in the 8th grade and transferred from Griffin Middle School after 6th grade year. Now that I am at Cobb I wish I could have been there all of my 3 years. I have made so many friends and met so many teachers who are not just there for the money. Cobb has a warm atmosphere and something about it that just makes you miss being there with so many people who care. I would proudly let anyone know how excellent this school is and I am proud to be a might Cub. Because we truly are number one!:)

i go to cobb in the 7th grade and its amazing mr.bowen rocks- jking- 2009

Last modified Elizabeth Cobb Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.